Help Me To Remain In Your Presence

Lord help me to remain in Your presence. Help me to remain walking with You. Help me. To remain in Your narrow path.

You spoke in Your word about the importance of abiding in You. Do not allow anything to cut my connection with You. Do not allow anything to take its place as 1st in my life or anything to take the throne of my heart. I pray that everything that can distract me away from Your presence will lose its power over me. Do not let any human being or thing take first place in my life. Every distraction, everything that's stopping me from spending time with You, praying and seeking You, I pray that I will have the grace not to value it as much as I value You. Give me the grace to put everything else aside for You. Help me to make time for You. To seek you first. To hunger and thirst for You. To continue to diligently and consistently pray. Lord, I pray for consistently on seeking You.

Every demonic agenda to stop me from being who You've called me to be and to be with You to be destroyed by Your hand. I pray for every attack, trap and agenda of the enemy to bring me further from Your presence and into darkness to be destroyed. I pray for the grace to remain in light even when it isn't easy and by the power of Your Holy Spirit continue to prioritise You.

Become the desire of my heart O God. Be the priory in my mind. Do not allow the gifts You give me to distract me from the source which is You. Do not allow people to be a hindrance to me loving You the most. I won't for You to be my greatest desire. Help me to each day spend time in Your presence. Give me a disciplined heart so I can remain always seeking You first. Break the chains of procrastination so that I can be in joy to seek You.

May Your presence in my life increase. May my surrender increase so You can increase in my life. May my hunger and thirst to be in Your presence multiply each day so I seek and go before You with hunger and joy.

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

-etty

Scripture References

John 15:5-8
ESV
5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.

Matthew 6:33
ESV
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

1 Corinthians 10:12
NKJV
12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.