Let Not The Voice Of The Enemy Overwhelm My Heart

Lord, It happened again. The voice of the enemy has overwhelmed my heart. His lies have lingered in me for too long.

I ask for your peace. Your peace that's beyond understanding. I pray against the attack of the enemy on my life

Sometimes I cry and that's all I can do but I need you to build me up. Your my refuge, my fortress, my shepered, my Jehovah Rafa, and nothing can stop your love for me

Allow your word to stay rooted in my heart. To stay there and be my strength. Give me the strength to rise and pray.

When I don't feel like praying. Give me desperation for you. You see my hiding place. When the enemy attacks my mind. Lord, you protect me.

I abide in you. Trusting your promises. I ask you to remind me of your work. Remind me why I'm alive. Show me my purpose. Show me reasons to keep on pushing

Lord. At times I can't get back up that's why I find joy. When I am week, Lord you are strong. When j can't do it. Nothing is impossible for you. When I ask for enough, you give in abundance.

You are faithful and just. Deliver from those who seek my life. The enemy who seeks to kill, steal, and destroy.

Equip me with the full armor of God. Where I stand and fight against these attacks. You'll fight for me, I just need to trust you

Give me such a faith where even when I don't see the way, the solution and happiness. Lord, I see it. Not physically but that's because we focus on things not seen.

And what I see is your glory and my good.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

~etty

Scriptures to mediate on:

1 Peter 5:7
ESV
7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Philippians 4:7
ESV
7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:38-39
ESV
38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.