A Prayer For Our Homes

Heavenly Father I surrender my home, my life and everyone I know before Your throne of grace. You're a consuming fire and I know that where there is Your fire there is purification, there is protection, there is justice and there is deliverance.

I call upon your fire Lord to locate my home and my family. Let your purification come upon our home. Let your deliverance come upon our home. Let Your grace locate our home to destroy everything that's not of You. We pray that whatever doesn't confess your name to leave our homes. We pray for Your blood to cover our homes and Your hand to be upon our homes. We refuse anything coming from the enemy to bring confusion, chaos and destruction to our homes. We declare that our home shall be to serve you alone. Just like Joshua, we pray that as for us and our homes, we will serve the Lord alone.

We consecrate our home for your glory. Let our homes be set apart. Let no evil come near our home. Let your no weapon formed against our homes prosper. Let whoever comes in be blessed because of Your presence in our homes and anyone coming near our home with evil intentions to be far. We pray that the presence of Your angels will be in our home. Let our homes be a place of worship and praise. Let everything glorify You, Lord. Let our homes be places filled with Your grace. Let it be filled with peace. Lord, I pray that whatever the enemy is trying to do in my family is over.

I declare in the name of Jesus that everything rising against my family and attacking our families do not prevail. Whatever is the source of problems in our home to be broken. I pray in the name of Jesus for a blessing upon our families. Let there be stability and peace in our families. I pray that whatever the enemy meant for evil in our homes be destroyed. I pray that whatever is affecting the advancement of our families is destroyed. I pray only Your will be done upon our homes and every will and plan contrary to Your will not to prosper. Let the agendas of darkness against our homes be broken in Jesus name.

Let the weapons of darkness fashioned against us be destroyed. Let every principality and ruler of darkness seeking to control and direct our home be destroyed. Let your blood cover our homes, let your blood be what will speak for us as we go to sleep. Let no demonic presence enter our home but let our home be filled with light. Where Your light is, darkness has to flee, let our homes be filled with light that everything dark and wicked to flee in Jesus name.

I bless our homes. I declare that only You have the authority over our homes. I pray you direct and keep our homes. I consecrate my home to only serve You and You alone. I declare that as for me and my house we shall serve you. I declare that our home will be a place of worship for you alone.

In Jesus name. I praise you, Father. Amen

-etty

Scripture References

Joshua 24:15
ESV
15 And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."