Shape And Mold Me

Lord Shape Me and mould me into the woman you've called me to be. Work in my heart. Transform my way of thinking. I need you, Lord. For how sinful can I be? Lord I need your discipline, I need your conviction because I know your correction is out of your love for me. I need your wisdom, for the wisest thing that comes to my mind is foolishness unto you. I need your direction for when I move a wrong step without you, I will fall. I need leading for when I'm lead by you, I feel peace and rest but anything without you brings anxiety and fear. I need your work in me to establish my faith. In a world where all kinds of doctrines are said, I need to stand in truth and boldly. I need to awake and not listen to what I want to hear or what my ears ich to hear. I need your boldness. Boldness to say no, boldness to move in obedience, boldness to move in the things you've called me to do and be. Lord, I need your insight. Reveal to me my callings, reveal to me what I shall do and what I should not do. I need your discernment. To tell right from wrong and right from almost right. I need your knowledge and word in my heart. For if your word is in my heart then I'll be walking in obedience. I need your word in my heart so that I can stand firm in the day of trouble. I need your armour, I need to be prepared for every spiritual attack of the enemy. I need to be able to fight against the demonic spirits and attacks that seek to stop me from moving to where you want me to move.

And most of all. I need to know you. I need to be able to read my work and pray to you. I need to have you as my priority. To forever be first in my life. To be my number 1. I need you to be my everything. I need you to have my heart. Oh Lord, I need you to be not just my friend but my Lord. I need the fear of you in my mind and Your love in my heart. I need you to be my only hope. I need you to remove idols in my heart and place Yourself on the throne of my life.

I love you.

In Jesus name. Amen

-etty

Scripture References

James 1:5
ESV
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

Matthew 7:7-8
NKJV
Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking
7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Isaiah 55:8-9
ESV
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Ephesians 6:11-19
ESV
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel,