The Battle In Her Mind

Dear Heavenly father. Help your daughter, remind her of your truth and strengthen her weary heart. She needs you, Lord. She needs you and she humbles herself before you and cries out to you. Lord, you have said in your word that all authority has been been given to your name and that in your name we can trample on snakes and scorpions. So in the name of Jesus, the name above all names, the name demons tremble at. I hold every thought captive that is not of you. I declare in the name of Jesus that her mind must be still and be still in the authority of your name. The power of your name is undeniable and glorious. If you're for us, who can be against us? So father, remind us of truth and help us to be armoured up with the full amour of God. I rebuke anything that's not of you and command every demonic attack against her mind to let her go. I pray for the peace you promised us in John 14:27, the peace you give that's not like the world. The peace that guards our minds and strengthens our hearts. Lord, remind her that the enemy will continue to attack her mind and true lasting freedom from all attacks will only be in heaven but Lord, the crown of life we will receive is well worth any trial and tribulation. May the Lord. Continue to bless and grow her into the woman you have created her to be. In Jesus name. Amen.

-etty

SCRIPTURE REFRENCES

Matthew 28:18-20
ESV
18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Luke 10:19
ESV
19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Romans 8:31-32
ESV
God's Everlasting Love
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be[a] against us?

Ephesians 6:10-17
ESV
The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

James 1:12
ESV
12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.