Proposal!?

Deceit's POV

A few weeks have gone by since Vee showed me his art. And I can't believe how talented he is!

But that's besides the point.

I realize now that I love Virgil and want to be with him for... well the rest of my life.

I have a ring but I just don't know how to ask him!

Virgil's POV

Ever since I've shown my art to Dee we've been closer than ever. Turns out Dee really loves flowers. I find it absolutely adorable.

I want to marry him. And I have a ring but I don't know how to ask him! I think I'm going to see if Pat can help.

Patton's POV

When Virgil came up to me asking if we could talk I was a bit worried at first. But when I asked what was troubling him he replied
"I want to marry Dee, Pat."

I squealed so loud that Logan slammed my door open asking what was going on. I explained and Logan asked Virgil if he needed help finding a ring. Vee said no and took out a beautiful yellow rose ring with diamonds, "I've got that covered," he chuckled.

 Vee said no and took out a beautiful yellow rose ring with diamonds, "I've got that covered," he chuckled

Logan and I both gasped in awe at the ring and helped Virgil plan how to ask Deceit.

Virgil's POV

I peaked into Dee's ajar door to see him ferociously writing and tossing papers everywhere while mumbling. I lightly knocked and walked over to him gave him a hug from behind. Turning him around and kissing his nose I asked,

"Want to go on a date tonight?"

He seemed a bit flustered before seemingly processing what I said and rapidly nodded his head. Smirking I told him I'd pick him up at 7 and kissed his nose again before leaving his room.

Deceit's POV

Yes! I can propose to him at our date tonight! So much for all this ridiculous planning I tried to do looking at all the crumpled papers on the floor. Getting up, I cleaned the floor and picked out what I was going to wear tonight.

~~7:00~~

I quickly grab my ring for Virgil and stuff it in my back pocket. Just then a knock on the door tells me that Vee has arrived.

He leads me to his room and out his door leading to his realm thing. We walk awhile in comfortable silence hand in hand. We soon stop in front of a candle lit picnic. After watching the sunset Virgil turns away for a minute. This is my chance! I pulled out the ring and got on my knee and looked up to see Virgil in the same position with a gorgeous ring. Our faces flushed and I started laughing. Soon Vee joined in and when we calmed down asked, "So, will you marry me?"

Virgil's POV

After arriving to the picnic I set up, My Sunshine watched the sunset while I mentally prepared myself. I turned to get his ring out of my pocket and got down on my knee only to see him doing the same. I was shocked. He held a elegant purple and black rose ring with diamonds.

Hearing Dee laugh about the situation, I start laughing too before calming down and asking, "So, will you marry me?"

Nervously waiting only to hear him reply, "Only if you'll marry me too!"

We once again laugh before kissing and saying yes.

!PLEASE READ!

Alright. One more chapter. I also do not own any of these pictures. As a notice I would like to have the final A/N on this chapter to not have any on the last chapter.

I first want to say thank you for all the support I've gotten through writing this story.

Second, there will NOT be a sequel. I repeat NO SEQUAL.

And last I do have more stories planned if you are interested.

Once again thank you and I'm always a dm away if you want to talk. Don't forget to SMILE 😃!

-T