Wings

Roman's P.O.V. 

Logan, Patton and I walked out of the forest into the clearing. Virgil froze just long enough for us all to notice his....wings?!? I started to slowly walk forward to him but he turned and flew away.

Virgil's P.O.V.

Stupid stupid stupid

They all saw my wings what is Roman thinking? Ugh he'll now make fun of me more and it really hurts cause I-i have a crush on him. I'm so stupid. I fly over to the edge of a cliff overlooking some water and sit there. I don't realize the tears streaming down my face till they hit my wrists.

Roman's P.O.V.

Shoot. Now where'd he go for all we know this place could be endless! I repeated the last thing I thought to Patton and Logan.

"I suggest we retrace our steps and find our way back to the mindscape before nightfall," Logan stated.

——— Timeskip———

We get back to the mindscape and find ourselves in Virgil's room again. We all go back to our own rooms without a word all  deep in thought. 

Virgil's P.O.V. 

I sensed them leave my "realm". I made sure the path was easy for them so they could get out faster. Once they all got out of my room, I flew to the door and locked it from my room and my door. I put my sweatshirt on hiding my wings hopefully they'll all think it was a dream...