Panic attack

Romans P.O.V.

Where is he? He's always causing these panic attacks and it needs to stop! I walked into Virgil's room to find.... Virgil wasn't in here? I turned around about to walk out when I heard a certain emo say "What are you doing in my room!?!"

At this I get angry I don't even think before I scream, "What am I doing in your room...What am I doing in your room! You always cause Thomas's panic attacks and you don't even help with anything else you just cause pain to Thomas, to Joan, to Talyn, to everyone! Why are you even here? Do you even feel bad for what you've been doing?!?" I take a deep breath and take a good look at anxiety he's curled into a ball on the floor shaking. Whatever, I think, he deserves it and I walk out closing the door.

Virgil's P.O.V.

Hot tears stream down my face. I always knew they all hated me but I didn't think they hated me that much... I start scratching my arms not enough that they can bleed but my arms turn red nonetheless .

Patton's P.O.V.

I'm making spaghetti when I feel Thomas having another panic attack. I appear to comfort Thomas when I see Princey and Lo already here. I hear Princey mumble "Virgil you..." suddenly Thomas is fine but we here a scream coming from Virgil's room. I race over to Virgil's door asking if I can come in. I hear a quiet voice come from inside the room, "N-no, P-Patton I-I'm fine"

Virgil's P.O.V.

"N-no, P-Patton I-I'm fine" I whisper through the door trying to hide the stammering. The darkness is starting to close in on me. I start feeling weak and I'm about to past out so I whisper "Help" but I don't know if anyone heard me as I give in to the darkness.