Waking up

... I have no excuse for not updating sooner -T

~Three weeks later~

Deceit's POV

It's been three weeks. I haven't left Virgil's side. V only has a couple breaks healing in his wings still. I can't help but to think that I should have known that he'd do something like that and that I should be the one in the bed and not him. I barely eat and have only slept when my body can't stay awake any longer. Remus and Enthus have been brought closer together by this and so have Patton and Logan. Creativity is still locked in his room. My body starts shutting down again; I grab Virge's hand before sleep overtakes me.

[dream]

"Everyone blames you, Deceit!" Screams one voice. "They hate you!" Shouts another. "Why do you even care?" Questions a voice. "It's all your fault!" " Virgil will never love you!" " You don't deserve anything!" "They all fake being happy around you!"

The voices get louder and come faster and faster and before I know it I'm in a panic attack.

[dream end]

Virgil's POV

I feel something squeezing my hand tighter and tighter until I'm finally able to force my eyes open. I take a quick look to see what could be squeezing my hand and I see Dee shaking and mumbling things. Grabbing my black and grey plaid blanket and wrapping him in it I notice how skinny Dee is. Picking him up and settling back on the bed he was way lighter than I last remembered. I rocked Dee back and forth, whispering soothing words until his breathing came back down.

Once his breathing was back to normal I asked " You ok now, Sunshine?" His head turned so fast I thought he was going to get whiplash. His eyes widened and he pinched himself. He blinked couple of times before mumbling "I must be dreaming," and went to pinch himself again. Before he could I gently held his hand and his cheeks turned a light rose as he brought his eyes back to mine.

"You're awake, you're finally awake!" He exclaimed while his eyes filled with tears again.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong, Sunshine?" I hurriedly asks when I saw the trails fall down his face.

" Y-you were out for three weeks, Virge! I thought you weren't going to wake up!" Dee started sobbing at this point and I once again pulled him in to me. I traced patterns on his back while humming a soft tune. Soon Dee was asleep and I felt bad for all the pain I caused. Sighing I went back to humming and stared at my other door.

Ok here it is everyone! I hope this makes up for the wait. As always if you want to you can pm me and I'll get back to you. Stay safe! Smile 😃!!