Tada!!

Roman's P.O.V.

I heard Anxiety fell asleep with Deceit. I'm going to kill that emo! He is MINE!

Enthusiasm's P.O.V.
Roman better not hurt my brother or else.....

Virgil's P.O.V.
I wake up again to see De's not here and a pile of presents by the foot of my bed and chocolate on my end table. As I unwrap the presents I watch Reaper play with the wrappings and laugh at her antics. I got: a new set of headphones, an Arctic fox stuffed animal, iTunes gift cards, and a giant cat tree for Reaper.

Suddenly Roman bursts into my room screaming at me telling me I'm a disappointment and that I need to stay away from Deceit because I am his. My wings try to come out to protect me from these words but he breaks them and starts beating me. I silently let the tears fall only to feel it all stop.

I gather up the courage to look up I see a very shocked and worried Thomas, Logan, and Patton.
But I also see a pissed of De holding Roman back while Enthus? is punching Roman. I black out.

Well hello there readers! This is your author T! I know it has been a looooong time. But I updated!!!!!! So yeah don't kill me please hockey season is almost done so I'll be updating more often!

Random question: Which POV do you like best? Is it ok the way I'm writing it?  

Know that even though I may not be updating I'm still online so feel free to pm me and I'm always here to talk! SMILE!!

                                                                  -T