Darkness

Romans P.O.V.

Why did I have to say that? Err... no I shouldn't be feeling this way he hurts Thomas! But I can't get the image of him on the floor shaking out of my mind.... darn it I do care about him more than that. But he can't like me back after all I've done.....right?

Patton's P.O.V.

So soft that I could barely even hear it "help". From there I yelled for Princey and Logan and they dash into the hallway Logan with Princey behind him. I explain what happened and when I was done I was surprised at what Roman said so I asked him to say it louder.

Roman's P.O.V.

"It's my fault, OK!" I half yelled, "I went after him for that last panic attack Thomas had and I left him in a crying, shaking ball on the floor," I now have tears running down my face and I meet Logan and Patton's disappointed gaze.

"YOU DID WHAT TO MY POOR ANXIOUS BABY!!" Patton exploded. I flinched back.

"Patton, I believe it would be essential to continue this later if Virgil asked for help. We are doing him no good standing here and arguing," came the calm calculated voice of Logan. Patton took a deep breath and motioned me to the door I tried opening it but it was locked. I turned to the other two and told them to back up, as soon as they did I kicked Virgil's door down.

The room was completely black there was a depressing feeling coming from it and suddenly we heard the sobs.

Virgil's P.O.V.

The darkness surrounded me thousands of voices entered my head but I could very faintly hear my door being kicked down. I didn't realize I was crying until I covered my face and I felt a pair of arms pick me up. Then everything went black.

A/N Sorry for not updating my minds been a mess and school and Hockey haven't been working together really well so I've stayed up far later than I've wanted to the last week. Hope I haven't disappointed you all. Keep smiling 🙃 Bye! -T