Purring?

Romans P.O.V.

I haven't seen Virgil all day and I'm starting to get worried. I go to his door to knock and 

OK so here's the new chapter I've promised and I hope you enjoy it! - T

I walked up to his door but I see something I haven't seen before on it. There's a note saying that he went to fly and he'd be back in an hour or two. but like I said I haven't seen him ALL DAY. It's been more than a couple of hours so I lightly rapped on his door. I heard Virgil grunt saying 'stay out princey' like who does he think he his to talk to me like that! I am Prince Roman after all!

Virgils P.O.V. 

As soon as I got Reaper as I'm now calling her all fixed up I led her too my room and left my realms door a crack open so she could go back if she wanted to but she immediately closed it as if she didn't want to go back. Suddenly I hear Princeys foot steps and well you know what I said. Roman burst into the room making Reaper growl. Romans eyes go wide.

"I told you to stay out!" I shouted causing Reaper to now twist in between my legs snarling at princey. In a calmer voice as to not make Reaper angrier I instructed, "Roman, slowly sit down on my bed." As he did so I start petting Reaper calming her down making her purr. All the while Princey has his eyes shut tight sitting on my bed until he hears the purrs and cracks one eye asking, "I-It's purring?"

and if any of you have a feeling where I got that name from feel free to comment and their may be an answer in a random about me book? Don't forget to have a wonderful rest of your day/night and remember to smile and you can always private message me and I will get back to you! - T