Running

Roman's P.O.V.

I picked up Virgil before he totally blacked out. As I walked to the door Patton and  Logan let me through. I went to the living room and tried setting Virgil on the couch but he had a tight grip on me so I ended up laying down with him. We started discussing what happened to Virgil not knowing what it really was and soon enough Patton and Logan remembered that I had told them  that I had probably caused Virgil's attack. They didn't think that what I had said had totally pushed him over the edge though because I have said somethings like this  before and I do regret them. Ugh if only I could tell Virgil how I felt. 

Virgil's P.O.V.

 As I start to wake up I find myself on top of something really comfortable thinking it's my pillow I snuggle in further. Suddenly I hear Princey laugh. Embarrassed I quickly dart up and start running to my room. I didn't make it there before Patton and Logan grabbed onto my arms and forced me to come back to the living room.

 They then made me sit down on the couch again.  And asked me what had caused my panic attack. I made myself smaller into the couch as I started shaking so they wouldn't notice. I felt pain in my back as I realized I hadn't stretched my wings out  in a while. I tried to hide the pain on my face but Patton saw before I could hide it. "Hey kiddo what's wrong?" Pat asked. They all started to get closer I couldn't handle it I ran into my room.  I went into my "closet" door threw off my sweatshirt and took off. I didn't hear the footsteps behind me.

A/N 

Hey all of you amazing readers! Thanks for waiting on my book and thanks for the votes! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and don't forget that you are all here for a reason and are all important. If you need someone to talk to I'm here and I apologize in advance because I'm not always online. Don't forget to SMILE!

                                                                                                                                           -T