Questions

Virgil's P.O.V.

I felt strong arms around me. Comforting me. I could faintly here a voice saying to match their breathing. I was slowly able to calm down. I looked up to see who had helped me. It was Roman. With his beautiful dark brown eyes that twinkled with happiness but now with worry. Why would he be worried about me? I'm not important. I came out of my thoughts as Prin- Er Roman said, "Are you alright now Virgil?" I nodded my head in response.

Nobody's P.O.V.

They all sat down and ate breakfast in a awkward silence before Virgil murmured that he would answer questions one at a time after breakfast. The other sides eyes grew wide and Logan said, "There's no pressure we aren't going to force you to do anything." Patton slightly glared at Logan  telling him to keep his mouth shut.

~~~After Breakfast in the living room~~~

They all sat down and looked at Virgil.

Virgil's P.O.V.

They went around asking questions and I answered. Patton, Logan, then, Roman over and over again until they had no more.

"When'd you get your wings Kiddo?"

"I've always had them"

"Would I be right in assuming that you were not going to tell us about you wings?"

"Yes"

"Why not my Chemically Imbalanced Romance?"

"Well you guys aren't the most accepting group and you totally don't make fun of me or blame anything on me"

I stood up and walked in the direction of my room.