Is he ok?

Ok ok yes I'm back. *Hides behind plexiglass* I'm sorry but the past two months have been hectic between school, hockey, and my dishwasher blowing up.... yeah not fun. Anyway I'm here to bring an update so here we go!

Remus POV

I look at Virgil in shock. He- he did this to protect me. I stare at his back in my own world. The wound is large and deep and guzzling crimson red blood.

I snap back to reality and start tearing his sweatshirt off his thin, frail body. His back is multiple shades of black, purple, and yellow and his poor wings bent at angles that shouldn't be possible. I hear a gasp behind me to see a crying Dee before Enthus come screaming, "I'VE GOT THE BANDAGES!!"

I quickly conjured one of those hospital rolling beds and placed V on his stomach. I rub Dee's back as we watch Virgil's sister carefully wrap his back and wings before flipping him to his stomach to take care of any injuries there.

We roll Virgil into his room and Enthusiasm leaves saying she is going to inform Patton and Logan of Virgil's other injuries. Once Enthus left the room I look back to see Dee fell asleep holding Virge's hand sitting on his bed. I walk out of the room with a sad smile on my face.

Logan's POV

Enthusiasm walks into Patton's room to find both of us sitting on his bed.

"How is he?" Patton asks.

"He's not good, Enthusiasm replies with a frown, his wings are broken in five different places, his chest and back have severe bruising, and some veins and nerves were cut into." "I don't know how much he'll recover," she finished sadly. A lone tear falls down her face as she rushed out the room heading in the direction of Remus'.

As soon as the door closes Pat's in tears screaming and crying that it's his fault and should've noticed the signs.

"No, no, no Pat. It's not your fault how could you have known? Virgil kept to himself and in his room most of the time and we couldn't go in. We all should have paid more attention but it's definitely not your fault." I reassure him and continue to whisper sweet things into his ears.

He sniffles and his breathing evens out. As he sleeps I find my lids becoming heavier and soon I to am asleep holding Patton in my embrace.

Sorry that it was so sad today y'all. Remember even if I'm not writing I'm still reading so feel free to dm me anytime. Stay safe everyone! SMILE :)
-T