The Wedding

~one~year~later~

No ones POV

It was the day of Virgil and Deceit's marriage. Roses of their signature colors decorated the venue. Everyone was standing waiting for Deceit to walk down the isle. Virgil was in a black suit with a purple and yellow tie while Deceit made his way down the isle in a white suit with a tie matching his beloved.

Virgil's POV

Time stopped as Dee came into view. It seemed as if the heavens opened and shown down on my Sunshine. As he reached the alter I escorted him the rest of the way up. The officiant talked but nothing registered in my head as I was entranced with the god in front of me. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I was brought back to reality as Sunshine started stating his vows, "Virgil I have loved you since we were young. I couldn't help but fall for you when I first saw you. You have always been home to me. I promise to love you forever, in sickness and in health, in life and in death, through peace and war, and forevermore I will be by your side."

I felt tears slipping out of my eyes and I realized it was my turn to return my vows, " Sunshine, you have been there for me since the beginning and I fell in love when you first helped me up. I promise to alway pick you up when you are down, always provide comfort and be home for you. I vow to always love you, in sickness and in health, in life and death, through peace and war, and be with you forevermore."

We exchanged rings and the officiant finally declared, " YOU MAY KISS!!"

No ones POV

They kissed passionately. The narrator hasn't been kissed so I don't know how to describe it better.

"Sweetly," exclaimed Patton.

Anyway....

As they kissed the crowd burst into celebration. Patton obviously being the loudest with happy fear running down his face. "My kiddos are all grown up!"

Logan readjusts his glasses and smirks happy for his friends.

Dee throws his bouquet and Logan catches it.

Meanwhile Roman had broken out of his room....

THE END