Apperance

Romans P.O.V

I feel no guilt as I leave Virgil's room he deserved it! He should learn to defend himself!

Virgil P.O.V.

I groggily wake up to see a purring Reaper head on my chest as I start petting her she purrs. As I pet her my mind wanders to days with my sister and Deceit where we all hung out and goofed around those were the good days. Well we only got to do that once a month on days when Thomas took a break but that's not his fault if anything it's mine. Deceit was caring and sarcastic when we were younger he would always be there to comfort me when my sister couldn't.  Oh I wish I could see them again.

Unknown P.O.V.

I watch as Virge's eyes glaze over with tears and I know he's thinking about the good days with me and De. I wish I could help him right now but I can't it's not my time yet.      Maybe I could get De for him! I am gonna tell you a little secret De and Virge had crushes on each other when we were younger but neither of them said anything! It was so adorably frustrating!

~~traveling to Deceits room~~

I see De sitting on his bed reading a book. Now I can't say anything directly but I know he can sense my "presence" it's confusing I'm like floating invisible but can't touch anything and such it's almost like I just watch everything. I suddenly see De's head pop up putting the book mark in and throwing the book across the room.

Deceits P.O.V.

I'm sitting on my bed rereading Percy Jackson Heros of Olympus when Leo starts firing at SPQR and I sharply inhale while putting the bookmark in before throwing it across the room. That's when I sense Enthusiasm. "I  totally don't know that you're here Enthus." I lie. Then I realize: she only now comes to me when she can't help Virge! (Cause she cant talk to others yet) I rush to put on my cardigan grab a weighted blanket chocolate and a raccoon plush he gave me when I gave him a snake plush. I sink down saying thank you to Enthusiasm and rise into Virge's room to see him crying petting a female black leopard. I slowly put the weighted blanket on his shoulders and sit down behind him on the bed before putting the raccoon in his lap and the chocolate on the end table. I start whispering comforting sweet nothings into his ear as I lift him onto my lap and run my fingers through his soft beautiful hair. The panther came over and laid next to me and Virgil after a minute. About an hour later Virgil was asleep in my arms and I realized I still had a crush on him...

Omg I am so so sorry for how long I've made you all wait for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS  you guys are amazing! Remember I'm always here to talk! Take care of yourselves and SMILE!!

                                    -T