Feelings

Logan's P.O.V.

what is this feeling? I am so confused. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside whenever I even think about him. Gahh. I'm going to go talk to Pat about this.

-- IN PATTONS ROOM--

I knock on the door three short times and almost immediately I hear Pats voice telling me I can come in. When I walk into his room I see him sitting on his bed holding a Panda stuffed toy Virgil gave him for his birthday and I kind of start feeling mad? (Ooooo Logan's jealous) He motions me to sit and he asks "What's up Logy!" I roll my eyes at the nickname even though I secretly enjoy it. I respond with " Well Patton, I've been feeling weird recently and was wondering if you could help me. "

"Well what does it feel like? Could you describe it to me?" so I start telling him and I notice his face slowly falls and he is no longer looking at me. 

"Pat, What's wrong?" I question worriedly and I now see tears streaming down his face.

 " Y-you're in love." he stutters and as he starts crying harder. I am confused to why he's crying. I'm in love with him. "Whats so bad abot that Pat?" I ask. 

" You're in love with someone else Logan! I wanted it to be me! I've had a crush on you for as long as I can remember!" He wails and starts shaking. I immediately get it. He thinks I like Roman or Virgil. He couldn't be farther from the true. I hug him and rub circles on his back to calm him down and whisper in his ear that he's wrong. He instantly looks up at me with a questioning look in his eyes. 

I lean in and whisper:

"I'm in love with You Pat, only you." and we kiss.

Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out and I hope you enjoyed it. I don't know about y 'all but writing this hit me in the feels and I hope I'm not the only one who got hit. remember that y 'all are loved and pm me! SMILE! 

                                                                                                                                                        -T

OMG thank you all for the reads!! 3,843 reads thank you guys so much!!!!!