Punishment

Virgil's POV

I see Remus trip over a pizza box and know what Romans going to do next dive on top of Remus. I suddenly feel a searing pain in my back and I hear a scream. It takes me a couple seconds to realize... I'm the one who screamed.

Enthus POV

I see a blur of black and purple going towards Remus as Romans sword comes flying through the air. In horror I see the sword cut Vs back open like butter. De and I rush over to tend to Virgil. Remus stares in shock at what Virge did for him and is trying to help the best he can. I barely notice the shouting in the background.

Patton's POV

I can't help my son. I didn't notice anything that was going on I'm a terrible father. ROMAN WILL PAY.

"ROMAN CREATIVITY SANDERS YOU (Please enter words against Roman here)!

YOU HURT MY SON AND THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT! I AM THE MOST DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! I THOUGHT I RAISED YOU TO BE A GENTLEMAN, TO BE KIND AND CHIVALROUS! BUT NO YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE!! NO MORE SWEETS FOR YOU! YOU ONLY CAN COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM FOR VIDEOS AND IF I EVER EVER HEAR THAT YOU WENT NEAR VIRGIL AGAIN YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!"

Romans POV

"Bu-" I start. I look up to see Logan standing firmly behind Patton with a hand on his shoulder. There is no way I'll get out of this, I angrily think.

I will get you Virgil one way or another. I stop off to my room thinking later I'll be able to fake apologize to Patton but as I walk in my room the door shuts and my room doesn't look like my room. All electronics, papers, Disney, music,and instruments are gone. I can't even go to the imagination. I go back to my door and try to open it but it's locked. And I know I can't break the door cause I made it Remus proof before. I dash to my closet to pull out my secret sketchbook and candy but that's not there either. I flop on my bed in defeat.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD COMMENTS BE REPORTED NOT BY ME FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

Heey everyone!! I know I said I was gonna update soon but I got sidetracked and forgot so sorry. Also keep in mind if you didn't read the AN please do it concerns the reporting of comments. Umm I hope you all are doing ok and please know you can always dm me!! SMILE! -T