Prologue

✧༺♥༻∞

It was the summer of 1994 and it was declared that Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory won the Triwizard Tournament. In the end of the third task, they encountered The Dark Lord Voldemort. Luckily they had survived with Cedric only getting hexed with the Cruciatus Curse. When they had returned, it was revealed to the public that "He who should not be named" was offically back. There was a lot of talk within the ministry as time progressed.

However, all Veronica Thompson knew was that her boyfriend was famous. Which was an understatement. Hell, the guy was on almost every Daily Prophet paper as seen as a Champion. He had girls and even some guys all over the Wizarding World swooning over him more than usual. And to Ronnie's perspective, he loved every second of it.

That whole summer he had seemed a bit off to her. She didn't think anything of it at first since she understood the traumatic events he just encountered during the tournament, but doubts of their relationship stayed in the back of her mind.

And at the beginning of August, he finally ripped the band aid off and broke things off with the girl. Yes, she was expecting it deep down but it still hurt her. They were in love.

For almost two years, it had always been about their relationship, which was strong and healthy in retrospect. Ronnie realized that opening herself up to love again like that was not worth it in the slightest, or so she thought.

Story Playlist:
this is me trying by Taylor Swift
Two Ghost by Harry Styles
bad idea! by girl in red
Die for you by The Weeknd
wRoNg by ZAYN
Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift
Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish
Reflections by The Neighborhood
Bored by Billie Eilish
After Dark by Mr.Kitty
Matilda by Harry Styles
Stargirl Interlude by The Weeknd Ft Lana Del Rey
Stargarzing by The Neighborhood
Just Us by DJ Khaled Ft SZA
right where you left me by Taylor Swift
Selfish by Madison Beer
Les by Childish Gambino
All Too Well (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift
Meddle About by Chase Atlantic
August by Taylor Swift
✧༺