21. Death of him 1

"If I had to destroy the whole world for her, I would do it in a heartbeat."

✧༺♥༻∞

Theodore Nott's Point of view:

Today, instead of taking the train back to school alongside my amazing girlfriend, I have to attend a fucking death eaters meeting.

Fuck my life.

Father mentioned how important this meeting was from the others. That plus the fact that I know I'll see the Thompsons here made my nerves rise.

The only comforting part of it all was that meetings were always held at the Malfoy Manor, which reminds me of the good times of my childhood.

I'll admit, Draco can be a bit of a real arse, but he's been my best friend since I was a child.

I would come over all the time just to avoid my father and pretend my issues didn't exist rather than facing them myself.

Definitely wasn't the best way to cope. Especially since it's become habitual to run from my problems now but oh well.

Narcissa has always been the closest thing to a mother to me since mine had passed. I'll forever be grateful for the Malfoys and everything they do for me, that's where my loyalties lie.

All these thoughts swarm my head when walking in. Once everyone was here, The Lord spoke talking about some nonsense I obviously never took any interest in.

He was very repetitive and dramatic. Like yeah we get it, Dumbledore sucks and you want Harry dead. Your plans are too slow and almost nearly impossible to achieve. If it wasn't for my fucking life being in his hands, I obviously would never be here in the first place.

Plus it was hard to even hear his speeches, I always tended to get distracted.

No matter how many times I've seen him, The Dark Lord still gives me the creeps.

I mean, he doesn't even have a nose. How the hell are we supposed to worship a man without a nose? It's ridiculous.

Draco, who was sitting directly in front of me, looked as if he was holding in a tough laugh. Bastard must've used legilimency to hear my thoughts.

I smirked, rolling my eyes at him, looking down the table when I spotted the Thompson's a few chairs away.

Fuck. I accidentally made eye contact with her father, I believe his name was Raymond.

Ronnie always made it seem that her father was more lenient with her than her mother.

To me, he's still an asshole if he can sit back and let someone continuously degrade his daughter, even if it is his wife.

Hopefully, they don't come up to me or my father afterward. He obviously doesn't know yet about me and Ronnie. Partially because he was one of the members who protested for her to become one of us.

Which will never happen. I would rather die than have her become a death eater. Ronnie comes first in my life. She's my priority above everything and I don't plan on changing that.