8. For me

"That night I fell asleep thinking about how it felt being in his arms again and wishing I was there right now."

✧༺♥༻∞

Nights like the first time Theo and I studied together happened quite often, it's been over a month.

We started spending a lot of time together. Most days and even sometimes overnight.

At first, it was just sex. In each other's dorms, broom closets, empty classrooms. Just physical attraction until he started opening up to me.

He told me all about his mum. She seemed lovely. He loved her very much. He even told me a little about his dad. I already knew he was a death eater sent to Azkaban, but I didn't know how lonely it must've been at home.

I didn't nearly open up to him about my family life as much. I couldn't, I wasn't ready.

I thought it was all a good distraction from everything going on, but I realized I really liked spending actual time with him, not just sex.

Whenever I was with him, I didn't even think about Cedric. Like that whole heartbreak never happened. I felt like a new person.

I knew I couldn't get attached though. It would just end with me getting heartbroken which I couldn't have again. I was stronger than that, but keeping that promise was a lot harder than expected.

He was really funny and always knew how to make me laugh. He was also very protective over me which I found kind of hot.

But we decided on a friends with benefits type of relationship.

It was just when we had both finished doing it.

He fell beside me, both of us trying to catch our breath as he spooned me.

I turned over to face him, getting lost in his features and how attractive he is.

"Ronnie" He called out for my attention.

I hummed in response as I was still admiring his face while tracing my thumb along his jawline, smiling to myself.

"What are we?" He asked as my smile dropped from surprise. I didn't think this could turn into something serious, but I started to grow real feelings for him.

"Um well, I guess we're friends but you know" I light-heartedly giggled to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah, friends that have had each other's tongues inside each other" He joked as he moved a piece of my hair out of my face.

"Muggles call it friends with benefits" I shrugged.

"Friends with benefits huh, I like it," He said with an honest expression.

"I think I do too" I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"You're still mine though Thompson, no matter what" He stated as he was pulling away from the kiss with his thumb and pointer finger holding my chin making sure I was kept eye contact with him.

"I don't really want a relationships Nott"

"Neither do I, but you're still mine, I don't want anyone else in you"

If anyone else told me that, I would've stood my ground, but since it was him, I thought it was hot. It showed that cared about me.

"I could say the same thing to you, I don't want you in anyone else"

"Trust me, Thompson, my dick doesn't even get hard for anyone else"