4. Windowsill

"You know, pretty girls don't typically light their own cigarettes right?"

✧༺♥༻∞

The rest of the first week went by pretty slow. Not as many encounters with Cedric.

I saw him less than expected, which is good. Before we were dating, I knew he would hook up with a lot of girls. I didn't know if he was still like that, but if he was, I don't think I could handle seeing that, at least not right now.

It was now Friday, the day of the Slytherin party. I've been spending a lot of time in their common room this past week.

I was trying to spend more time with Liv, and with her new relationship with Blaise, I started talking to more people in their friend group.

I wasn't particularly close with any group in my own house so being included in theirs was something new for me.

I got along with everyone better than expected. Pansy, Daphne, Blaise and even Draco Malfoy. Sometimes Theodore Nott would be there but we never spoke.

We saved all our chatter for potions. And by chatter, I mean him just staring at me.

I'm sure he's only doing that to annoy me and fortunately for him, it's working.

When he does talk to me, he always has an attitude.

I honestly have no idea what his problem is. I barely knew him and there he was, subsequently holding some kind of grudge over me.

Anyways, I was now on my way back to my dorm to get ready for the party.

The party didn't start till 10 and it was only 8 o'clock so I had some time to look nice.

Once I got to my dorm, I took a shower. Washing away the whole day I had and getting ready for the night.

When I got out I did my skincare and picked out what I was going to wear.

It was the first party back and now since I'm newly single, I thought to make a good impression and picked out a more revealing dress that I owned.

I ended up picking a tight-fitting black dress that hugged my curves well. I even picked out a black matching bra and panties.

I finished getting ready by doing my makeup and my hair.

I put on some strappy black heels and left my dorm.

It was a few minutes before the time I told Liv to meet me at, so I decided to go out for a quick smoke.

I roamed the halls with my heels clicking in every step I took. I finally found a secluded spot by a windowsill near the Slytherin common room.

Perfect spot.

I sat down and my eyes immediately met the night sky.

Admiring all the stars and how they all shined individually. Not needing to depend on one another, it was something I always admired about the stars.

I took out a single cigarette and was about to light it with the lighter I kept in my bra. My chest was filled enough to the point where you couldn't tell what I stored in there. A perk of having big boobs.

However before I lit it, I heard footsteps behind me, as I turned my head, my eyes met with the bright blue ones I grew to know well, Theodore Nott.

"Stalking me are you, Nott?", as I turned back to the stars putting the cigarette back into my mouth.

"This is by my common room, Thompson", He said as he pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette that was in between my teeth.