16. Last day

"Yeah? Well have fun fucking my sloppy seconds"

✧༺♥༻∞

Waiting for Liv in the Slytherin common room felt normal. Being in here was something not out of the ordinary for me.

I was still obsessed with the scenery. Something about the dark cold dungeons was comforting. The majority of everyone there was studying and getting work done, it was a bit more packed than usual.

I waited for around 15 minutes sitting on the leather couch reading a muggle book. Probably not my best idea since most Slytherins were purebloods and wouldn't even come close to even touching anything muggle-related, but it was my favorite way to past time.

Liv walked in the dungeons with a bottle of fire whiskey behind her back and a mischievous look on her face. My curiosity grew. Drinking during a sleepover was never an out-of-the-ordinary thing for us.

"Hey, are you ready for tonight?" She asks with a big cheeky smile.

"Of course, I've been needing a night of just the two of us for a while now" I replied.

"Well, sorry to disappoint but I'm not sure if it'll be just us. Pansy and Ella might stop by but, I'm sure they won't stay for long-"

"No no no, it's okay, I mean, I wouldn't want to kick them out of their own dorm." I interrupted.

Even with our differences, I thought it would be rude to kick them out of their own dorm.

"I know, it's just, I know you're not the fondest of them" She explained.

"Parkinson js fine, and the whole Ella thing was when we were kids, I'm sure she's changed since then right" I tried to convince not only Liv but also myself.

"Whatever you say"

We both made our way to her dorm with our bags in hand, still suspicious of what Liv had in store for tonight.

Her dorm looked like a normal Slytherin girl's dormitory room. The three separate beds and attached bathroom. I always wondered what it would be like to share a dorm.

"Why was everyone in the common room today?" I asked placing my bag down by her bed.

"I mean, it is the last day before break. You know how frantic people today can get for their marks" She replied.

"Last day before the break?" I questioned while I could feel my eyebrows non intentionally furrowed.

"Yeah did you forget?" She laughed.

"Something like that" It had just hit me.

The holidays coming up meant I was going back home soon. The whole dinner party slipped my mind these past few weeks. I didn't have much time to mentally prepare myself for that which made my nerves start to rise.

"Tell me you have plans this year and you're not staying at school over the break. I know you don't want to be home and I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind-" She rambled on, I'm assuming to make sure I didn't feel bad.

"Actually my parents invited me over for the break. There's some strange dinner party they're hosting and I guess they finally want me there"

By this point, we were talking on her bed taking in what the other was saying carefully.

"Aw that's great Ronnie, why don't you seem so thrilled about it?" She questioned.

"I don't know, I kind of just figured this would be just another opportunity to fuck up in front of them" I sighed, feeling my face fall from expression.