15. Sleepover

"Are they together?"

✧༺♥༻∞

The start of the new week was here. I wanted to make an effort. I've been doing a lot better, mentally of course, so finally going out was my last step.

I got fully ready for the school day, packed my bag, and made my way out.

The corridors felt a lot colder. The weather has been flourishing into winter from fall. Finally paying attention to the little details like that. It was a beautiful thing really.  Sucks I wasted time in my dorm sulking and not paying attention to life in front of me.

The Great Hall seemed normal. Like every other day.  Nothing new stood out to me. Slight morning chatter was all around.

I went and sat by an empty area in the Hufflepuff table. Liv was at the Slytherin table with Pansy, I didn't feel like interrupting their conversation.

I ate the breakfast pastry that was filled on my plate, the first time I've actually eaten something down here in a while. I could feel the energy being restored back into my body. I was ready to take on the day for the first time that I could remember.

"Hey Ronnie, how have you been?" Leo called out from the seat across the table waking my attention back to the world. I haven't seen him in a while either. Liv said she broke up with Blaise and started to hang out with Leo more. Made me glad to see my best friend happy even if I wasn't at the time.

"Oh, I'm alright" I sighed ending it with a quick smile.

"Well, it's good to see you again" His bright reassuring smile appeared.

"You as well, I'm glad to be back" I nodded trying to convince myself.

I finished my cup of pumpkin juice and thought it would be a good time to head out before the hall was packed. No intentions of running into anyone.

My eyes traveled to the Slytherin table to see if Liv was still there when a couple caught my eye. A certain blue-eyed Slytherin boy holding Ella Meadow's hand.

Ella was a tall blonde Slytherin girl who has never liked me. She would always give me dirty looks whenever I was in their common room. She was also one of Olivia's roommates and made it clear that my presence was not welcomed in their dorm. It was no doubt that she was beautiful though. She had long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin, she had to be at least 5'9. Very much the opposite of me.

He smirked keeping eye contact while sitting down at the table facing me. Why was Theo holding her hand? Are they together?

Classes didn't start for another half hour but I couldn't stay much longer without wanting to stab my eyes out, so I left the Great Hall and headed over to my first class of the day, Herbology.

-

Herbology with the Gryffindors made for a good morning. Fred and George always knew how to put a smile on my face.

The rest of my classes were a bit complicated. Missing almost a month of school really puts you behind, but I spent lunch in the library studying. I'm usually a fast learner so I have no doubt I won't be able to catch up.

I was now walking around the corridors after dinner having small talk with Liv. I wanted to make plans with her since I haven't spent time with her in what felt like forever.

"So do you have any plans this weekend?" I vaguely asked.

"I don't know Ronnie, last time you asked me that, it didn't end well" She joked insinuating what happened after the little Hogsmeade trip.

"Oh piss off" I rolled my eyes shoving her a bit while she continued to laugh.

"Well I don't have any plans, but I'd rather stay inside the castle. Rather that than freeze my arse off outside" She explained.

"Is there really anything in the castle we could do?"

"You could sleep over Friday, we listen to music, get drunk, maybe cry you know, all that" She did make some good points.

"Aww a sleepover, how sweet. Like we're in 3rd year again" I teased.

"Fine pissy, do you have any other ideas?"

"No no, sleepover is good. Been locked in my dorm for so long, I need some time out"

"Then it's settled, sleepover on Friday in my dorm" Liv excitedly announced as I giggled over her enthusiasm.

"But seriously though, that night after Hogsmeade was horrific" She continued with that and laughed.

"Yeah tell me about it, I'm the one who lived through it" I rolled my eyes thinking back to that night.

"Can I ask you something?" My serious tone came out.

"Yeah of course anything" She reassured.

"Do you know if there's anything going on between Nott and Ella Meadows ?" My curiosity got the best of me.

"Well she has been coming to bed late, almost 3 in the morning every night and she's been telling Pansy and I about some guy she's been seeing" She continued after her realization,

"I'm so sorry Ronnie I should've said something"

"No it's perfectly fine, I mean I haven't even talked to him in almost a month, obviously he'd move on" 

I tried to accept that he was probably over me, no reason he would still want anything to do with me. We both said harsh things to each other, but I think everything happens for a reason.

✧༺♥༻∞

Author's note:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for reading and to make sure if you have any comments, suggestions or feedback in general please let me know, I love hearing from you all. Also please vote if you like the chapter, it would really help boost this story and I also love knowing what types of chapters you like. This chapter might be a bit shorter and I'm sorry I've been procrastinating a bit. Thank you all so much, I love you.