10. Not together, well officially

"Oh yeah, aren't you shagging Nott right?"

✧༺♥༻∞

The week went by faster than expected. Probably from all the anticipation for this weekend.

I talked to Leo about it. He said he didn't want to tell me because he didn't think I'd agree to it and he misses when we all used to hang out together.

When Cedric and I were together we all used to go out to Hogsmeade. Leo particularly liked these trips since he's been in love with Olivia for as long as I could remember.

It's going to be pretty weird now that I'm basically going on a double date with my ex-boyfriend. But it was for Leo, he has always been there for me.

Like one time in 3rd year, it started raining when I was wearing a white t-shirt and I, unfortunately, thought it was a good idea to wear a red bra that day.

My shirt was soaking wet and see-through. Everyone in Herbology that day started talking about how much bigger my breast have gotten. It made me feel disgusting. Leo kindly insisted for me to use his jumper to wear for the rest of the day and that's how we became friends.

There were many more instances where he's been there for me, and for that, I at least owe him this. I'm doing this for Leo and only for him, or at least that's the excuse I'll tell myself.

-

It was Saturday afternoon, Liv and I were getting ready in her dorm.

"You think this skirt makes me look like a slag?" I asked the Slytherin girl whose skirt I was wearing.

"Of course not, you look hot, wear it" Liv was finishing up her makeup.

I took one last look in her long mirror. I did look hot. For some reason, I wanted to look good tonight.

I was wearing a black mini skirt that was probably the shortest one I've ever worn. It was Olivia's and she was a few inches shorter than me. Matched that with black distress tights and a cropped red long sleeve fitted top.

I curled my long brown hair and had on my usual everyday makeup with extra dark eyeliner.

I tied the whole look together with some silver jewelry. Theo gave me one of his rings that I wore every day. It was a cool silver snake ring that I always used to mess with on his ringers.

I put on my black platform heels and was ready for the day. It was a bit chillier outside, but I was just going to have to endure it.

Olivia was almost done getting ready as she always took forever.

We said we'd meet the boys outside the Slytherin common room.

"Damn, if I was a guy, I'd do you," I said to Olivia as she walked out of the restroom fully ready.

"I know you would" She winked back at me grabbing her purse and making her way to the door where I was.

She was wearing a black corset tucked into a pair of baggy jeans and black converse. She had her curly hair tied up and gold jewelry. She looked absolutely stunning.

We walked out together to the Slytherin common room together. There was a common room gathering tonight. They're usually mini parties where everyone plays party games, listens to music, and chill. A lot fewer people come too, it's whoever is invited.