Eriks Past

Erik fell in love with a human named Magda. For many years they secretly dated and eventually had two kids Wanda and Pietro. On the day Wanda turned two Magda was sitting at home baking a birthday cake when a friend came over. They had news about a large massacre of young mutants. Fearing for her children's life Magda packed up her things and drove to her brother's house. She quickly got special shots to suppress their mutations. She planned to go back a tell Erik but about a week after she left she completely disappeared. Magda's brother took in the kids and raised them as his own. Megan told him that both of his children and wife had been killed in a car wreck. Megan was Magda's younger sister who had always wanted to be with Erik to the point she was willing to hurt her own sister. A few years after her sister disappeared Megan dressed up as her and tricked Erik into thinking she was Magda. When Erik found out who she really was he was furious and left. Little did he know She was pregnant with his son. She named her son Peter and when he was a few months old she moved. She got sick of looking in the mirror and seeing her sister's face. She believed that it was Magda's fault that Erik didn't love her, so she dyed her hair and got plastic surgery to change her face. She never really loved Peter the way a mother should. She always so him as a piece of the man who abandoned her. When she found out he was working with the X-men she couldn't take it anymore and abandoned him.