Falling Slowly-Earth 308

Tim Drake heir to Drake industries grew up by himself in an empty house. His parents were away most of the time and there wasn't much to do so he would sneak out at night to take pictures of Batman fighting crime. Bruce never notice him that is until one day when Batman got injured and Tiny little Tim ran out of the shadows to help him.

     Tim told him that he knew that Bruce is Batman and helps him get back to the cave. After Alfred patch Bruce up he imminently takes Tim home telling him to not sneak out anymore. Of course, Tim did listen and snuck out the next day. Bruce brought him back home and tried to make Tim stay at home but the kid kept sneaking out because someone needs to be there to help Batman when he's in trouble.

     Eventually, Bruce gave up and started training him, not to fight but to protect himself. Tim started helping Bruce with cases and spent a lot of time at the cave. He was given the code name backup but he's not allowed to join in the fighting. Everything was great until Tims's parents got killed during a robbery...

     Since he already saw Tim as a son away, Bruce decided to adopt him. Not too long after he caught Tim sneaking out to avenge his parents. Bruce decided to make Tim his side kick hoping it would help Tim the same way Batman helped him.

     Tim become Cardinal but because of how tiny he is the media started calling him Robin. Eventually, he got tired of correcting people and just changed his name to Robin.

     After Tim graduated he moved out to go to college. He comes home for the weekend to find that he has a little brother. Apparently, Bruce caught him trying to steal the batmobile tires.

     Tim is beyond thrilled, he always wanted a little brother. Jason was a little standoffish at first but eventually warms up to him. Tim spends his weekends training Jason and eventually passing down the mantle of Robin to Jason once he's ready.

     Tim got the call during the middle of an exam. Jason Todd, his little brother, was dead...

     Tim couldn't help but blame himself because he gave Jason the suit. Tim dropped out of school and moved back to Gotham to keep an eye on Bruce. He gets a job at W.E. and becomes Redwing.

     One day while walking in the cave he was attacked by a child assassin. Turns out the little brat is Bruce's son Damian. Damian is a spoiled little brat and they don't really get along but Tim keeps an eye on him because the kid is his little brother.

     One day Damian walked up to Tim and Bruce and demanded the Robin mantel. Tim puts his foot down before Bruce could say anything reminding him of what happened to Jason.

     One night Damian steals the Robin suit and sneaks out. He runs into Red hood and somehow the villain knows his every move. Luckily Tim comes to the recuse, unlucky Tim isn't prepared to deal with this.