Our Broken Justice-Earth 201

Lorna Dane lived a rather boring life until the day she was kidnapped. That was the day she learned two of the many secrets her Father had been keeping. One she was apparently a Meta and Two she had an older brother.

     Erik told her that her older brother had been a speedster, he was taken away by Cadmus at a very young age and killed.

     After finding out she had been lied to for her entire life Lorna decide she could no longer trust her father. So she turned to a certain hero for help, Hal Jordan. Lorna became The Green Lanterns' sidekick Polaris and fought beside him.

     A year later she is invited to the hall along with four other sidekicks; Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Speedy. But what starts out as an exciting day quickly turns sour, when Speedy reviled just how much the League had been hiding before storming out.

     The sidekicks are told to stay put as the League responded to an emergency. However, the boys seemed to have other plans as they dragged Lorna with them to check out Cadmus. There they get trapped, meet a Clone, and found Lorna's brother may still be alive. (You know normal hero stuff).

     The Clone helps them escape and take down Blockbuster by making the building collapse. As they emerge from the rubble they are met by most of the Justice League. After a talk with Batman, they make it clear that this team isn't going anywhere. Not too long later they get their own hideout and a new teammate. Everything else in Lorna's life might be a mess but at least she has her teammates. Now if only she could find for brother.