Gotham Emergency-Earth 305

Dick Grayson is an officer of the GCPD. He was adopted by Bruce Wayne after his parents were murdered. When his parents died Jim Gordon was the officer on the case and was the one who talked to Dick. He was the one that made Dick want to be an officer.

     Barbara Gordon is the daughter of Jim Gordon Gotham's current commissioner. She become an officer like her father and was Dick's partner until she got shot chasing a suspect. The injury may have left her unable to walk but she refused to stop helping those in need. She now works as a 911 dispatcher.

     Jason Todd is a doctor at Gotham general. He use to be a kid living on the street until he decided to try and pickpocket Bruce Wayne and ended up getting adopted instead. Jason became a doctor to help people like his mother. He is feared by everyone at the hospital especially the interns and tends to butt heads with his coworkers. While he might not have the best bedside manner he is one of the top Doctors in his field. He also tends to bend the rules to help his patients.

     Stephanie Brown is Jason's annoying intern who is determined to be his best friend. Unlike Jason, Stephanie has the best bedside manner in the hospital and gets along with most patients and coworkers. She also likes to sneak her patients cupcakes and candy.

     Tim Drake is a crime scene investigator. His parents were murdered while he was six and their killer was never caught. Bruce took in the kid and tried to help him. When Tim was ten he started studying cold cases and crime scene photos. A few years later he became a crime scene photographer. Eventually, he started talking to the investigators; helping them with cases. After helping solve a really big case he became the youngest crime sense investigator

     Cassandra Cain is a dancer instructor for kids with disabilities. She was Dick's first case as an Officer in training. Her father had been training her to become an assassin. From the moment he saw her he knew he had to take her in. He finally got to bring his litter sister home after weeks of paperwork and conceiving Bruce to take her in. At first, she was very standoffish but she eventually warmed up to them and grew to love her new family. She doesn't speak much but she has a special sign language she and her students use.

     Damian Wayne is Bruce's biological son. Jason wants him to be a doctor while Dick wants him to be an officer. Bruce wants him to be happy. Poor Damian has no idea what he wants. He has a lot to live up to with all his older siblings being considered heroes of Gotham but for now, can he just be a normal kid?

     Duke Thomas is a transfer from bludhaven who came to take over Barbara's old job. He had no idea what he was getting into. He tries to be a good cop and play by the roles sadly his new partner seems determined to get them both in trouble.