Wings for protecting-Earth 309

Protectors are the winged guardians that are assigned to protect children with rough childhoods. Protectors look like humans with wings and they can turn invisible. They are shy so they usually stay invisible unless they are alone with the person they are protecting. Protectors also age at about the same rate as humans.

     Dick Grayson is an unusually energetic Protector and tends to be very happy.

     At the age of fourteen, Dick becomes the Protector of a nine-year-old Jason Todd. One day Dick just appeared in the middle of Jason's room. Jason freaked out of course because there was a guy with wings in his room.

     After he gets over the initial shock Jason loved having Dick around.

     Protectors don't let anyone touch their wings except Dick. He wraps his wings around Jason protectively and calls Jason his baby bird

     Dick does his best to help Jason by getting food but even a fourteen-year-old protector is still a fourteen-year-old. Jason turns to stealing to get what he needs. Even though Dick does approve of it he still helps by being a lookout while Jason steals.

     One day Jason goes too far and tries to steal the batmobile wheels. Dick lets Bruce catch Jason, thinking that the Batman could help Jason better than he could. Bruce takes Jason home not noticing the invisible person sitting on the roof of his car. Jason and Dick move into the Manor and Jason refuse to speak to him for a month.

     Bruce doesn't know that Dick is living in the Manor so the protector uses this to play pranks on him. Bruce is started to think the manor may be haunted by a glitter ghost.

    Jason later became robin (because of Dick's nickname for him) and Dick almost had a heart attack. Dick has to work extra hard to protect

    It's only a Myth that Protectors can't be hurt. Jason found that out when Dick gets shot in the shoulder protecting him. He wanted to get Bruce but Dick doesn't want Bruce to see him yet so Jason had to sneak medical supplies and patch Dick up himself.

     Jason starts to be more cautious on patrol so Dick doesn't get hurt saving him again.

     Unlike most Protectors, Tim drake can't fly. The bottom of his wings were clipped by a human when he was a kid much like how someone would clip a pet bird's wings.

     Tim was thirteen when he became Damian's Protector. He first appeared while Damian was training, pulling him out of the way from a bad blow.

     Damian was pissed. He's the grandson of the demon head he didn't need protecting. The two don't really get along and spend most of the time arguing.

     Tim has never really liked humans but Talia is by far the worst. He wants to punch her in the face for the way she treats Damian. He is very protective of Damian which makes the kid more grumpy.

     At the age of Teen Damian is sent to live with Bruce. Tim follows Damian because he's Damian's protector. Damian was very relieved when Tim told him that he was coming with Damian but he pretends to be mad about it.

     Dick is beyond thrilled when he notices Tim standing next to Damian. Dick introduces himself to Damian almost imminently. Tim on the other hand doesn't want the others to know about him so he tells Dick to keep it a secret from Jason. Tim also doesn't trust Bruce because he looks like the guy that clipped his wings, he's not.

     Damian and Jason get off to a rocky but they slowly start to care for each other. Damian becomes robin and Jason changes his name to Night-Bat.

     One night while on patrol Damian gets trapped in a collapsing building and Tim is the only one with him. Tim hurts his wing using it to shield Damian.

     Dick can scene Tim's distress and leads Jason to Damian. The next day Tim sneaks into the cave while everybody was gone to bandage up his wing. Bruce walks in on him and Tim has a panic attack. Bruce tries to calm him down offering to fix his wing this backfires as Tim panics more knocking stuff down with his wings.

     Damian ran in calming Tim down as he goes into protective mode. Tim instinctively wrapped his wings around Damian glaring up at Bruce. Dick and Jason rushed in to see what was going on.

     After he calmed down some Tim let Damian bandage his wings. The entire time he glares at Bruce.

     Dick introduces himself to Bruce and explains everything. Jason pouted because he thought he was the only one with a cool half-bird bodyguard. Bruce panicked because he suddenly realized he had four children instead of two