The line between, man and machine-Earth 310

When Tim Drake was five his parents were murdered in front of him. The killer, an android sent from the future to hunt him. For years people told him that he had imagined it but Tim knew what he saw that night. He can't forget the look of those soulless eyes or the metallic gleam from the exposed metal where Janet had scratched its cheek.

     After his parent's death, Tim was taken in by his next-door neighbor Bruce Wayne. After years of Thereby and support from his adopted family, Tim thought he was finally ready to let go of the past. Sadly the future isn't ready to let go of him.

     At the age of sixteen, Tim is living a rather normal life. The reports have finally lost interest in him and his classmates are no longer talking about his parent's death. He's doing well in school and has even made a few friends. And then he wakes up to some dude standing over his bed.

    No this wasn't just any dude he looked exactly like the machine who killed his parents. Tim panics and makes a run for it which leads to him falling down the stairs.

    The Android picks him up and carries him to the kitchen. Dick freaks out because a random guy is in their house carrying around his unconscious brother.

     The terminator explains that future Tim sent him to protect current Tim from killer robots because Tim is the leader of the resistance. Tim wakes up to Dick learning over him and announcing that he has named the killer Robot Jason.

     After hearing the whole story Bruce decides to let Jason stay but keeps an eye on the Android. Dick thinks it's cool but Tim is absolutely terrified.

     Jason takes his mission of protecting Tim very seriously not letting him out of his sight for a second. Or at least he tries not to but the kid is very sneaky.

     Being a terminator Jason has no regard for personal space so and gets on Tim's nerves. Things get worse when Tim starts dating Stephanie. Now he spends a lot of time lying about Jason and his training. He just wanted a normal life but no he gets this mess.