Friends of the Bats

Damian never wanted a friend. He always saw them as a weakness. That was until a certain Redhead forced his way into Damian's life. Wally West, an annoying speedster with an even more annoying appetite. At first, Damian wanted absolutely nothing to do with the redhead in fact he stabbed Wally the first time they met. Then he started using Wally like a pawn until Wally nearly got killed saving Damian's life. It was the first time Damian had ever felt worried for someone else. He still has nightmares about that day. He and Wally are super close even if he never would admit it out loud. Wally helped him get through Tim's death and becoming a better brother to Jason. In the end, Wally made him a better person but Damian will never tell him because that's how Damian is.

     Tim drake didn't need anyone. He was born alone, he died alone, he came back alone. The Red hood however could use a teammate, so when a certain vigilante broke into his apartment Tim decided to give him a chance. Roy Harper, Green arrows ex-sidekick and an outlaw on the run. It started out as going on missions together, then it was sharing information over coffee. Soon they were setting on the couch watching stupid movies while eating pizza. And Tim started to realize he wasn't alone because Roy wasn't just Red hood's teammate he was Tim Drake's best friend.

     Cass wasn't very crazy about the blonde-haired girl her brother brought home. Stephanie Brown, the crazy ninja girl. At first, Cass was jealous, she thought that Steph was trying to steal her little brother. But as she got to know her, she grew to care about her. Pretty soon she and Steph were hanging out. Steph would show her normal girl things and Cass would teach her random things like how to sign, a new dance, how to use weird weapons, or to embarrass Jason in five seconds.

     Jason wasn't that good at making friends. Growing up on the streets of Gotham had toughened the kid. Bruce was worried that Jason wouldn't ever trust anyone until a kid from another time decided to crash into his life. Bart Allen, a boy who holds way too many secrets. He practically attached himself to Jason the moment they met. Somehow he seemed to understand a lot of what Jason went through on the streets. And yet he remained happy and curious like a little kid. He brought out a softer side of Jason.

     Dick doesn't have a best friend... he has four.