Intro into The Wolfverse

The Wolfverse is a Multiverse that was created when Wanda Maximoff accidentally brought two existing multiverses together (The Dc Multiverse and The Marvel Multiverse). The two multiverses were stitched into one containing both primary and secondary earths, all connected by the Heartstrings.

Primary earths: earths that existed with the original two multiverses.

Secondary earths: earths created when the Multiverses were brought together. They contain people from both of the original multiverses.

     At the center of every multiverse is a Core earth where the prime version of everyone within the multiverse exists. The Wolfverse has three Core Earths one in the center of the original two multiverses and one in between them.

     Heartstrings are golden strings that connect each Earth. They are only visible to the Guardians and keepers.

    Each Heartstring is connected to an Anchor or an object selected by its Guardian. The Anchor is given to the keep to hide. If the Heartstring is broken its Earth will be destroyed and will become a dead world.

    Guardians are people that were created to protect the Heartstring, they are also the guardians of the Earth they are from. They monitor who is allowed to come and leave their Earth.