Relationships

Damian use to laugh at the idea of love at first sight until he met Kori. An Alien girl from a far-off planet. She was strong fierce and always so positive. When were younger he started calling her Princess Sunshine which started out as a mocking nickname soon turned into a term of affection.

     Tim never really thought that someone could love him. Which was fine because Rose never planned on falling in love anyway. When she started working with the Red hood she never thought she'd actually care about him. It started out as playful bantering then flitting. It was fun to flint with Tim because it always left him flustered. It wasn't until a cuddle pollen accident that they realized they like each other. Strangely they have the best relationship out of any of Tim's family (Even if it started with Rose holding a knife to his throat).
Rose protects Tim from himself. The guy has no self-preservation skills. She makes sure he sleeps, eats, and takes a break every blue moon.

     Cass is a girl of very few words but that okay, Bart has enough for the both of them. He is one of the few people she can open up to because he knows what it's like to feel all alone. They both have so many hidden scars but they help each other here.(That kept their relationship a secret for the first year due to Cass's overprotective big brothers)

     Jason and Stephanie started out as rivals always trying to outdo one another. That's what pushed Jason to be a better Robin. Eventual They became friends and then sweethearts. Jason and Steph express their love by pulling pranks on each other. They bring out the best and the worst in each other.

     Dick is never allowed to date. Why you may ask because Damian said so.