Tower of birds-Earth 202

Tony Stark playboy billionaire genius. That's how he was known to most of the world. A select few knew him as Iron Man (Pepper a few officers of the New York police and of course Shield). But a group of young vigilantes knew him as dad.

Dick Grayson
     Tony had been hosting a charity event when he meet his first bird. The kid was part of an acrobat show with his parents.

     "Mr. Stark we need you to come with us" one of the officers nudged him towards the police cars.

     "I already gave my statement" He protested crossing his arms.

     "I'm afraid this is about something else," the officer said leading him towards the car at the end. Inside was a small child with dark hair.

     "Is that..." Tony took a deep breath looking back towards the officer "The fly Graysons, that's their kid isn't it"

     "Yes, I'm Afraid so" he nodded "The kids got a bounty on his head, and seeing as you are Ironman we thought it would be safer if he stayed with you"

     "Whoa whoa whoa" Tony put his hands up "first of all people are always trying to kill me, second I'm not the dad type"

     "We could put him in foster care but I'm afraid that's all we could do" he frowned "This is New York there's so much crime we stay busy and kids like him offend fall through the crakes"

     "Fine, I'll take the kid" Tony grumbled.

Jason Todd
     Tony met his second child while the kid was trying to pickpocket him

     "I promise I'll be home soon," Tony said talking into the phone "Yes I remembered the cupcake mix" he felt someone reach into his pockets "hold on a second, I got to kill somebody" Tony ended the call as he snatched a hold of the hand in his pocket. He jerked the person in front of him "Seriously?" It was a little kid "how old are you"

     "None of you're business" the kid glared before kicking him in the leg.

     "Ouch," Tony grabbed his leg as the kid darted away "Why you little-"

     Tony later caught up with Jason and dragged him home. Jason still jokes about Tony 'kidnapping him'.

Tim drake
     The Drakes had been business associates of Tony for years. He didn't even know the Drakes when he meet Tim hiding away during a party.

     "Hey kiddo what are you doing up here?" Tony asked bending down.

     "Too noisy," The kid said pulling the blanket around him tighter "Besides Mom and Dad say children don't belong at parties.

     'Then why the heck did they bring you' Tony thought to himself but decided it was best not to stir up trouble "And the roof was the only place you could go?"

     "No, but it's the best place to take pictures" The kid held up a camera.

     "So you like photography?" Tony asked sitting next to the kid.

     "Yes sir, sometimes Iron man flies by and I get pictures of him and Nightwing I've got a few of Robin too" The kid smiled clutching the camera.

     Later Tony realized just how bad the kid's parents were. After months of fighting in court, he finally brought the Tiny bird home.

Damian Stark
     Tony's biological child or 'The blood son' as he liked to call himself. The result of a one-night stand with Talia Ghul. She practically dropped the kid on Tony's doorstep with little explanation before disappearing.

Peter Parker
     Peter was already working with Tony as Spider-man. He was about a year younger than Tim. No one really sure when he became part of the family he just kind of warmed his way in. Even Damian seemed to take a liking to the Spider child, not that he'd ever admit it.