A Cave of Bats

Bruce Wayne is still Batman in this world however since Tony adopted all the robins in this version the batfamily is a little different. In this universe, Bruce adopted three children

     Connor Kent Wayne is the oldest of Bruce's children, a failed clone of Superman raised Bruce discovered in an abandoned Cadmas lab. His only power is super hearing but it tends to be more of a curse than a power. He often gets overwhelmed in places where there's a lot of noise like galas. He is pretty strong but only because of years of training. He is a loner and doesn't being around anyone but his siblings (everyone else is annoying/ So are they a lot of the time). He Spends a lot of time training by himself and the rest of the time he spends lying ruff of buildings listening to music (Peter says that he never grew out of his Emo phase). He always has an overwhelming amount of pressure on his shoulders. He tries to act like it doesn't bother him but it really does. He and Bruce are always butting heads with each other because of Bruce's standards.

     Cassandra Cain is the middle child and the least problematic out of the three. Connor was the one who found her living in a basement thanks to his super-hearing. He then 'Kidnapped' her and brought her to the manor. She doesn't speak much but loves to dance and Is the boss of her siblings. She is more skilled in both combat and interpreting body language.

     Peter Maximoff is not only the youngest but also the most annoying. A silver-haired speedster, Bruce caught trying to steal his lunch. Unlike his siblings. Peter is extremely outgoing and very much a people person. He also goes out of the way to make Bruce feel old.