06-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 6:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Chiu Chiu followed Cheng Jun to the hospital with his head down.

Ashamed and embarrassed, she was poked like a bulging balloon and suddenly collapsed.

The nominal appearance of the couple is good, and wherever they go, they are the focus. For a while, I don't know whether to look at Ruan Jiao Tweet or Cheng Jun. They sighed with envy one after another—it really was a perfect match for the golden girl and the jade girl. Look, how good the relationship is between the two, the husband is hurt, and the wife is also sad.

The film came out. Fortunately, the injury was not serious, and it only takes a few days to cultivate.

Ruan Chiu Chiu finally let out a breath.

The two of them sat in the taxi, silent to the point that the driver was uncomfortable. They turned on the music silently, and Zhang Yu's hoarse voice sounded: "The rain has been falling, the atmosphere is not harmonious..." Upon hearing this, the driver chose to silently turn off the music. .

Cheng Jun looked out the window, suddenly speaking slowly, "I want to eat stewed lamb."

Ruan Chiu-chuo readily agreed: "Okay."

"Braised ribs."

Ruan Chiu: "...good."

"Sweet and sour fish."

Ruan Chiu grinds the molars, and casts a death gaze on Cheng Jun. The next second, Cheng Jun let out a faint sigh: "My hands are beginning to hurt."

Ruan Chiu: "...I'm sorry." Isn't she still successful?

The driver saw the weird couple in the rearview mirror, and he was immediately happy.

...

His left hand was tied tightly with a bandage, and his right hand was still able to move freely, almost without affecting normal life. Ruan Chiu Chiu's eyelids twitched and watched Cheng Jun feasting, hoping that this guy would shut up soon after eating.

She always thought that according to the description in the book, Cheng Jun was a flower of Gaoling, and she had completely broken her knowledge of Cheng Jun after knowing it for a long time.

At the end of the dinner, Ruan Juju turned on the TV and switched channels at will. Cheng Jun sat next to him and lowered his head to press on his phone. Ruan Chiu glanced at him and found that his typing speed was unusually fast.

Ruan Chu Chu was secretly speechless.

Just when she was distracted, she happened to stop on the entertainment channel. It was a symposium show. The host introduced them as "e-sports rookies" and had a lot to do.

Long-lost memories flooded my mind. Ruan Zhuo-cho almost forgot that she was wearing a book. In this book, she is just an insignificant little supporting actor. The real heroine lived happily with Zhuma after her rebirth, successfully became a full-time wife, and lived the life she dreamed of.

Cheng Jun in the book does not describe too much, almost only complaints and memories from his previous life. After the rebirth, the heroine is working hard to manage the relationship with Zhuma, and gradually forgets this.

Ruan Chiu thought, if according to the description in the book, as long as she does not provoke the heroine, the heroine should not have any relationship with them.

So much the better.

Ruan Chiu-chuo turned off the TV, lay on his back on the sofa without an image, and picked up his mobile phone.