111-115

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Vol 2 Chapter 3: Named after the old dream.
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Vol 2 Chapter 3: Named after the old dream.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xu Biying woke up and found herself lying on the hospital bed, everything was just a big dream.

Zhuma Gu You has been married for many years, and his wife is deeply affectionate. Baiyue Guangcheng Jun was also rescued and was in the hospital for treatment. At this time, Xu Biying knew that Cheng Jun was actually Jiacheng's boss. In the two worlds, she compared each other, worrying about gains and losses, but never got anything.

She lay in a daze on the hospital bed.

The story is still going on, it's just about Xu Biying's future, she needs to decide by herself.

Obviously the article is over, but the author wrote "forever unfinished" on the last line of the last chapter.

In what the author said, she said: Three worlds, three lives, I don't give any comment here. The lives of the characters in the book are still going on. Each of them has a story of their own life. I don't want their lives to stagnate because of the end of the story, so this article has no ending.

"..."

Seeing this, Ruan Chiu-chuu was tense, and he couldn't notice the sweat on his palms.

She thought, if this were the case, would she not have to worry and would return to this world one day?

Excited, Ruan Jiaozhuo approached the computer and wanted to leave a comment. While she was typing, she heard a tumultuous noise in her ears, as if coming across the vast field, penetrating the eardrum, and beating her soft heart.

Her heart beat faster.

Ruan Chiu opened his eyes wide, and the big characters on the screen were flying fast, and he couldn't see anything. Her head was dizzy, she rubbed her eyes vigorously, but her feet slammed into the air. Ruan Chiu-chuu, who was supposed to be sitting in a chair, leaned back subconsciously, waving his hands helplessly, and fell to the cold asphalt road with a scream.

The webmaster was helping to check the computer problem, but he heard a short cry. He looked at the seat where Ruan Chiu was in surprise, and jogged forward. The seat was empty, the jacket was draped over the back, and the computer crashed into a black screen. There was something flickering on the ground, and he knelt down to pick it up, but it was a pair of exquisitely crafted earrings.

The webmaster fell into deep thought.

...

After a while, Ruan Chiu recovered, and his body shook involuntarily.

She lowered her head, her hands plunged into the cold snow, the touch was extremely real. The black night sky was still falling down with snow, falling on her hair and clothes. It didn't take long for Ruan Chuchu to become a snowman.

She stayed on the spot, and did not react for a long time. Instead, her nose was itchy, and her whole body was frozen like icy bumps.

"Snee!"

Ruan Chuo sneezed, her consciousness returned instantly, and she hurriedly hugged her arms shivering.

"Aheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

A second while enjoying the air conditioning on the hot Internet, Ruan Chuchu took off his jacket and looked at the computer in his half-sleeve. It's okay now that he threw her into the cold winter. Ruan Jujuu wore only a thin piece of clothing without her coat. The weather was the same as she didn't wear. The cold wind whizzed through her clothes, making her feel cold.