106-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 106:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 106:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Chiu-chuu kept his head down and picked up the medicine, and suddenly became confused.

The light that came up suddenly was shining daylight. If the sudden call on the stairs could explain it, then what is going on with the big sun above your head now? ? ?

She opened her eyes in astonishment and stood up straight.

Pedestrians hurriedly passed by, and occasionally someone cast a surprised look in the direction Ruan Chiu Chiu was. At this time, it was summer noon, the sun was exposed to the sun, and the hot air burned every cell, but after a while, the whole body was ignited like a fire.

Ruan Chiu Chiu wore a casual sportswear, which was obviously different from the dangling thighs and arms around him.

She got sweaty from the heat and walked into the shade of a big tree. Pedestrians at the bus station next to him stood in twos and threes, and a few boys who were about to go to school looked at Ruan Chiu-Chiu's body, they couldn't move away, and their cheeks were red, pointing to Ruan Chiu-Chiu whispering.

Ruan Chiu Chiu's expression is still a bit trance.

The billboard reflected her silhouette, still that face, and still the clothes before the parting with Cheng Jun, why did she come to another world in the blink of an eye?

Where is Cheng Jun now?

A bus drove to the bus station and stopped. This familiar scene gradually changed Ruan's memories. There was a short blank in her brain, and she watched the bus slowly start. That is the bus that she would often take to watch a movie in a nearby mall, but isn’t this a memory of her last life? !

so.

She... has returned to her original world? !

Ruan Chiu Chiu couldn't believe it. If she returns to the original world, does her body still exist? In other words, the same is used by another person?

She staggered and walked quickly towards the building where she had lived for several years. Her face was pale and her steps were unsteady. The pedestrians passing by looked at this beautiful but desperate woman in surprise. Someone kindly approached her and asked Ruan Chiu-chi if she needed help, but she refused.

Her head was chaotic at the moment, she just wanted to know what was going on. Was it a dream, or some uncontrollable change?

Regardless of the possibility, her heart gradually sank, sinking into the bottomless lake.

Ruan Jujue lives in a bachelor's apartment and requires a password to enter on the first floor. She entered her birthday with great certainty, but it showed that the password was wrong. She tried again in disbelief, and it showed that the password was wrong again.

The icy notification sound seemed to mock Ruan's self-defense.

She stood there, looking up at the strange and familiar building blankly.

When traveling to another world, I missed my house countless times. Now I am standing here, but it is like a stranger returning to a strange homeland. There is no familiar old person, and she is still a foreign land.

Is it still home?

The thought of Cheng Jun being thrown into another world alone, how panic and despair he should be when he discovered that she had disappeared on the stairs, Ruan Chiu-cho's heart couldn't help but tugged, so painful that she could not breathe. Angry.