91-95

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 91:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 91:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next day, Ruan Chiu-chuu opened her eyes when she woke up from the bed, and Cheng Jun was missing, which made her involuntarily relieved.

Fortunately, it would be embarrassing if the two eyes met at the moment of waking up.

While Ruan Chiu was twirling his mind, Cheng Jun’s electric toothbrush hummed, with a towel on his shoulders, his pajamas and his pajamas were loose, and his head came out lazily from behind the door. With the noise of the electric toothbrush, his mouth was full of foam, Say hello vaguely.

"Good morning."

"Ah, good morning."

Ruan Juo was stunned for a moment. Cheng Jun's natural and familiar posture is like the countless times when two people share the same bed, and he wakes up to wash up.

The two were wrapped up tightly last night, and Cheng Jun could not get rid of the quilt when he was in love, so Ruan Chiuqiu was relieved. She slept quite comfortably until dawn, full of energy, except for the swelling of her lower lip.

Ruan Jujue hurriedly leaned in front of the mirror and took a picture of-

Sure enough, her lips were soft and pink, and her lips looked more plump than usual, as if they had been treated with hyaluronic acid.

It was swollen! Cheng Jun is all to blame!

The most depressed between the two is definitely Cheng Jun. He struggled a little bit reluctantly when Ruan Chiu Chiu fell asleep last night. He tried to be quiet and not awakening Ruan Chiu Chiu, but he couldn't struggle away and finally had to give up.

Cheng Jun was wrapped in a meat dumpling and looked at the ceiling silently, lost in thought.

Which step went wrong?

Cheng Jun, who woke up in the morning, glanced at Ruan Chiu who was sleeping. She slept soundly, her face was puffed and her lips were slightly open, so cute and adorable. Cheng Jun's eyes moved, but he remembered that he was still tightly bound, and he wanted to break free first.

then.

then.

Cheng Jun rolled to the ground with a puff.

Fortunately, there is a soft quilt as a shock-absorbing belt. When it fell on the ground, it didn't make a lot of noise. Cheng Jun lay on the ground thinking about life for a long time, and decided to get up.

...

Ruan Jue Jue looked around like a thief along the way.

Very well, there are no suspicious people around the corner, and the vision is wide. There is no possibility that someone suddenly rushes up and cannot escape. Her sneaky behavior quickly attracted Cheng Jun's attention.

Cheng Jun: "..." Didn't they come to the supermarket to buy things?

Cheng Jun finally couldn't help it. He pressed Ruan Chiu's head with one hand and asked, "What are you doing?"

Ruan Chiu Chiu was held motionless like a bastard.

"Don't make trouble! I'm watching the enemy."

Cheng Jun was silent.

His footsteps stopped in place, and Ruan Chiu-chuo walked well, almost inadvertently hitting Cheng Jun. Ruan Chiu asked nervously, "What are you doing?!"

Cheng Jun picked up the phone and listened to the other party's narration. He slowly said for a while: "...Hmm. I got it." He hung up the phone and looked at Ruan Chiu.