Extra

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Vol 2 Chapter 118: Extra 6
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Vol 2 Chapter 118: Extra 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tu Nan said cautiously, "That... boss, don't be too nervous, it's definitely fine."

It was the first time that Tu Nan persuaded him this way since I knew Cheng Jun. Not to mention Cheng Jun, he himself felt weird. Can the emotion of tension be linked to Cheng Jun? joke!

There was no expression on Cheng Jun's face.

"I'm not nervous."

That's what I said, but the mineral water bottle in his hand was tentatively on the edge of being crushed.

Tu Nan thought, after more than ten years, there is finally a reason to laugh at Cheng Jun. But this reason was so proud that he couldn't help being envious. I don't know when he can be a father, but he has to get married before proceeding to the next step.

They are all waiting in the corridor.

...

Only then did Ruan Chiu Chiu understand that childbirth is a wicked door for women.

Even when modern technology is mature, pain and various sequelae cannot be avoided 100%. Prior to this, she had considered painless childbirth and water childbirth, but unfortunately, on the one hand, drug allergies, on the other hand, physical problems, all were rejected in the end. If it were not for fear that the sequelae of the caesarean section would be stronger, Ruan Chiu-chu would prefer to use a knife.

She was sweating profusely, and the nurse was still trying to force her.

She almost used all her milk-feeding energy, every toe was trying hard, so hard she was about to cramp.

Finally, Ruan Jiao heard the surprise voice of the midwife nurse: "It's coming out! Work harder!"

Within a few seconds, it was like unloading a few tons of cargo on the deck, and Ruan Chiu-cho fell on the bed exhaustedly, listening to their congratulations.

Some time ago, there was some fetal position incorrectly. Ruan Chiu Chiu was really afraid that the child would come out first. Fortunately, everything went smoothly. She was slumped on the bed, so tired that she could hardly open her eyes, she just wanted to sleep well.

But at this moment, Ruan Chiu-cho has more important questions that urgently need answers.

She tried to open a slit, and asked weakly: "Is it... a daughter..."

"It's the little prince! Congratulations!"

little Prince?

son?

The future dog man?

"..." Ruan Chiu burst into tears like a thunderstorm.

The kind laughs of several nurses were heard beside him: "Look, mother is crying with excitement."

As a new father, Cheng Jun, who was supposed to see the child first, ran to Ruan Chiu's bed and held her hand tightly. Ruan Zhuo almost fell asleep in a trance. He was agitated by Cheng Jun's cold fingers and couldn't help shaking.

How could Cheng Jun's hand be iced like a popsicle. Ruan Chiu Chiu opened his eyes with difficulty, and only saw Cheng Jun looking at her in the vague eyes, his face was pale and his eyes were red.

Ruan Chuchu saw clearly, sad and funny, trying to reach out and touch him. Cheng Jun reacted swiftly and moved forward so that Ruan Chiu Chiu's fingertips could touch his cheek.