56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 56:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Chiu Chiu was a bit awkward at first, after all, when she came back this time, she was not simply living together.

But soon, Cheng Jun told her personally that this man probably regarded what he said as air. When he got home, he seemed to have forgotten what he had said, and took out a bag of potato chips and started chewing.

"Why haven't these things left in the refrigerator been eaten? What are you eating these days?"

Cheng Jun's tone is uncertain: "The air..."

Ruan Chuo: "..." What the hell!

"Wouldn't you have a meal in a few days."

"No." Cheng Jun retorted slowly, "There is still a bucket of instant noodles." Although the noodles were thrown away after a few bites.

Ruan Chiu-chuu had no doubt, and gave Cheng Jun a chance, he could fly up to soaring, just to pass away completely at home.

The two simply had a meal.

Cheng Jun's fever had subsided, but he looked a little tired. He took the medicine and sat on the sofa.

Ruan Chiu Chiu packed up and got ready to sleep. Thinking of having to go to the company next time, her embarrassing cancer is about to commit. The pits dug at the beginning have to be buried now, which can be said to be a self-made model.

She went back to the room to rest.

I didn't sleep well all night, and my mind was full of things about the future.

Will she and Cheng Jun have a future? Ruan Chiu Chiu couldn't be sure.

She turned over, couldn't sleep, and had a dry mouth, so she decided to get up to drink some water. Pushing the door open, there was a black figure sitting on the sofa in the living room, scared Ruan Juju almost jumped three feet high.

"What are you doing!!" Wouldn't you steal it again in the middle of the night!

Cheng Jun rubbed his eyes and seemed not asleep.

How could Ruan Chuo-cho know that he was afraid that she would run away sober in the middle of the night, so he stayed in the living room, lest Ruan Chuo-cho had to escape without saying a word.

"Go back to sleep."

"Well."

Ruan Chuchu drank a glass of water, but Cheng Jun remained motionless on the sofa. She blinked and asked, "Isn't it a good idea to go to the amusement park tomorrow? How can I have energy if I don't sleep."

Cheng Jun just said slowly: "You sleep."

"OK, good night."

Cheng Jun watched her back disappear behind the door. The door of the bedroom was shut, with a thud, leaving him alone on the sofa.

No sleep at night.

In the dark living room, Cheng Jun took out his mobile phone silently, reviewing the process of tomorrow. Roller coasters and pirate ships are must-have items. If Nguyen Chu Chu dared to enter the haunted house, it would be the finale.

Ruan Yu chu chu screamed, and then fell on him.

"..."

He couldn't sleep even more.

...

After drinking a glass of water, Ruan Chiu-chiu fell asleep completely. When he opened his eyes, it was three poles in the sun.