96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 96:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 96:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Cheng Jun's plausible words made Ruan Juchu seem to take a sip of vodka, and a hot stream rushed up. Her cheeks were bright red, and even the roots of the ears to the neck were inevitable, and it was a nostalgic feeling. The rosy fainted on the white skin.

"What nonsense are you talking about... you are really drunk." She murmured.

Cheng Jun just stared at her quietly, without blinking his eyes, making Ruan Chuchu uncomfortable looking at her.

Hearing that it is not easy for a man to have **** after drinking too much, Ruan Chiu decided to let Cheng Jun drink a few glasses of wine. She handed the wine glass to Cheng Jun and said, "You drink."

Cheng Jun did not refuse.

He picked up the wine glass and drank it up, his apple rolling up and down. The collar was open, which made him look a little bit drier and sexy.

"..."

Ruan Chiu-chuo turned away a little uncomfortably, the wine glass in her hand was tightly held by her, and her fingers were still wearing huge "pigeon eggs", which made her hands look a little funny.

She pulled out the ring in her hand and put it on the table, pretending to be calm and said: "Aren't we going back tonight?"

"Ok."

"Then... I sleep in this room, you sleep in another one, what are you doing!"

Ruan Chiu Chiu covered his eyes in panic and pointed at Cheng Jun.

Facing Ruan Chiu's accusation, Cheng Jun took off his suit jacket and put it on his elbow, unscrewed a button, and adjusted the size of the neckline somewhat uncomfortably.

He looked at the fussing Ruan Chiu inexplicably: "It's not very comfortable to wear formal clothes, so I took off my coat."

I'm used to wearing sweaters. How uncomfortable to wear a shirt, a slender fabric that wraps my body tightly, Cheng Jun frowned slightly, and continued to unscrew the buttons on his cuffs to relax himself.

Ruan Chiu Chiu watched his every move vigilantly throughout the whole process, like a stray cat staring at the human who is about to step forward, his tail is about to rise up at any time.

Cheng Jun asked: "Don't you change your clothes?"

"Why should I change clothes!"

Ruan Jue tweeted a step backwards, and almost tripped over the yarn under her feet. She staggered to support the table and finally made herself stand firm. Ruan Chuo: "..."

Looking at it this way, it seems that you have to change your clothes, and it will be hard to see if you fall.

There were pajamas in the closet. Ruan Chiu-chuw turned over and found a tighter package. She waved to Cheng Jun and said, "You go out, I want to change clothes."

Cheng Jun said calmly: "I will help you."

"Who wants you to help me!" Ruan Chiu-cho almost exploded his hair again.

He drove Cheng Jun to the door, and then Ruan Jiaojiu started to change his clothes. With the help of the secretary when she was wearing the wedding dress, Ruan Chuo-cho didn’t feel tired. When she took off the wedding dress, she found that the wedding dress was heavy and heavy, and it was particularly difficult to reach the zipper on the back. Ruan Chuo-cho was tired and sweating profusely. But she couldn't reach the zipper. Anxiously, she really wanted to cut a slit in the wedding dress and let herself get out.