86-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 86:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 86:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Chiu Chiu was awakened when he was asleep.

The ringing of the phone was noisy over and over again, which made her head hurt. She squinted her eyes half-dumbled, groped with her hand on the soft quilt, struggling to reach the bedside table, touched the glass with her finger, almost knocked it over, and finally caught the culprit.

Ruan Chiu Chiu answered the phone without looking at the ID: "Hello?" she asked lazily.

"Tweet, come on, your father-in-law is going to die soon!"

Father-in-law? She is also an eunuch!

The long-lost voice cried out of breath, making Ruan Chiu think about it for a long time, only to remember that there is such a person as Qu Wei. It also reminded her that she was a daughter-in-law with in-laws. Through the phone, Qu Wei cried and said, "He was suddenly taken to emergency treatment. The doctor said he won't live long. Come and see him for the last time!"

Qu Wei's words were ambiguous because of her crying, Ruan Chiu opened her eyes sharply, and subconsciously rolled over and sat up.

The first thing she thought of was, does Cheng Jun still know?

Ruan Chuchu hung up and opened the door in large strides. Cheng Jun was tossing from the refrigerator, not knowing what he was looking for, and closed the door as soon as Ruan Chuchu pushed the door. Ruan Chiu quickly stepped forward, and even Cheng Jun realized that something was wrong with her.

Cheng Jun asked: "What's wrong?"

Ruan Chiu's tone paused. She looked at Cheng Jun, tried her best to calm down, and said, "Qu Wei called me and said, Uncle might, it's not good."

"..."

Cheng Jun stood silently on the spot, with no expression on his face, a pair of slender sleeping phoenix eyes half drooping, without any ups and downs. He unscrewed Yakult and said, "She is harassing you again."

Qu Wei also picks soft persimmons. If she called Cheng Jun, she would only make Cheng Jun hang up the phone as soon as she heard her voice.

Ruan Qiujiu pursed his lips and said, "You make your own decision, and I support whatever choice you make."

She didn't know anything about Cheng Jun's parents, nor could she know what excessive things Cheng Jun's father did. Whether Cheng Jun visits or does not visit, he has his own reasons. Anyone who borrows family affection is a moral kidnapping.

It is not just a sentence of "blood relationship that cannot be erased" that can clearly erase all grievances.

As soon as her voice fell, Cheng Jun looked at her and was silent for a moment.

In Ruan Chiu Chiu's mind, Cheng Jun has become poor Cheng Xiao, she silently looked at him with tender eyes and gave him strength.

The two looked at each other, and this moment seemed to be eternal.

Cheng Jun seemed to be still thinking, and finally spoke: "Then I want to eat dumplings in the morning."

Ruan Chiu: "...Ah?!" Not talking about his father's affairs. Why did he suddenly eat him without a trace, so natural? !

Cheng Jun was unreasonable and arrogant, speaking slowly and irritably: "Didn't you say that all my choices are supported?"

Ruan Chuo: "..."

A good topic says that when you go wrong, you go wrong.

"You still want to eat dumplings in the morning? Why don't you eat wontons? Add a side dish, right?"