Chapter 2

I immediately started doing WAP on the floor to calm my nerves. Thankfully, after shaking my ass for a little while I began to relax.

Without warning I felt a sudden jolt, and the room I was in began to rapidly move upwards. The sudden movement flung me across the room, and threw me onto one of the supply boxes.

I groaned in pain and clutched my side. I could tell a bruise was already forming. I waited and waited for the movement to stop. After what felt like at least 10 minutes, I began moving around in the dim light. Wherever I was heading, I don't know how much I can trust it.

I reached around and found myself at one of the boxes. Using my trusty-dusty pocket knife, I pry it open. Inside are piles of t shirts and jeans, along with some bandages and a shiny, new AK-47.

Of course, I picked up the AK-47 and began loading it with ammo I found in the box. I decided to test it out and I pulled the trigger. The bullet flew out and ricocheted on the walls and ended up piercing through another box. Maybe it wasn't the best idea...

I shivered against the cold of the metal. I grabbed a t shirt and put it on over my tank top. It wasn't much but it was better than before. I used the spare clothes as a cushion underneath me

As suddenly as it started, the lift came to an abrupt stop sending me flying again. A loud ding echoed across the room. This time I landed on on the t-shirts so it was a much softer landing than before.

I waited again for something to happen. Perhaps a door I didn't see earlier would open? A minute passed, then 2. I grew impatient and I began banging on the walls. No answer.

I tried feeling around for a door, when a blinding light appeared. I shielded my eyes as they adjusted. I heard voices so I looked up to where the light came from.

The ceiling of the lift was open, and the eyes of two dozen boys were gawking at me.