Chapter 13

"R-r-really?" Newt stuttered, shuffling his feet.

Rug-Roh-Raggy. I messed up.

"I've felt th-the same ever since you kicked me in the balls... twice" he continued, "something about the way my testicles throbbed..."

Chuck looked at me in horror. He knew my hatred towards newton, and realized what I had done. He slowly crawled away after feeling the discomfort.

"Uhh, yeah I uh- really liked you and I just stumbled across this book and was curious. I-I'm sorry."

I knew that Newt was faking it. Probably because he's planning on sabotaging my relationship with Daddy Griever. However he didn't know that I was also playing a role.

I continued my acting. "I have gotten into some- difficult relationships in the past, b-but I believe in us!" I say. Bingo.

"Yeah, I'd love to take you out sometime, maybe we could take a stroll in the maze together" he said making puppy dog eyes at me.

He is right where I wanted him. If I take him to the maze I can have my lil' alpha show him who is boss.

"I-I'd like that." I say.

He holds out his hand to help me up from where I was sitting. I begrudgingly accepted and he hoisted me up.

As I looked up I swear I could see something through the forest leaves. On the roof of the maze, I could swear I saw something that almost looked like... no, it can't be.

But maybe... what if.... Father Griever was watching over me...

We were walking out the forest when I stopped walking. "Oh sorry, I think I left something in the forest. Wait here for me, will you?" I ask.

He nodded as I turned on my heel and headed back. I went towards the tree we were sat at earlier. I put my fingers to my mouth and whistled. I'm so good at whistling that the sound was so high pitched that only a dog could hear it.

And maybe Chuck could too.

I heard a rustling in the forest and looked over to see Chick crawling back towards me again.

"Are you gonna be in trouble, y/n?" He asked as he slowly crawled out.

"There, there, shuck, don't worry about me. Im in safe hands." I said as I patted his head. I looked back up through the trees and saw that familiar shape. Within seconds it seemed to hide back into the maze, and out of sight.

Tee hee, daddy griever is shy for me. So dreaaammmyyyy.

I sent Chalk back out to the glade and set off to go find Newt again. He was waiting just outside of the woods for me.

"Shall we?" He asked as he hooked my arm with his.

"We shall" I responded.

And we set off to stroll in the glade. I had my fingers crossed that my true babe would rescue me.