Chapter 3

I clutched my AK-47, looking up at the boys staring at me.

"It's... a girl?"

"How?"

"Wait, for real?"

"Lemme see, MOVE RAT"

Their voices overlapped, getting louder and louder, when all the sudden a tall, dark, hunk of a boy shouted,

"QUIET." He glared at the boys. "Gally go help her up."

A very creepy looking guy jumped down into the box. He must be Gally. His eyebrows seemed to arch so high that they were practically flying off of his forehead.

"Day one, greenie, good luck." He said, moving closer to where I sat.

Quickly, almost like a reflex, I started rapid firing my AK-47. It didn't hit anybody, but it definitely scared them back.

"Holy shit she is psycho." I heard one boy said. I gave him a death glare and he slowly backed up.

Moving quickly, I parkour-ed out of the box and began running full speed away from the group. I quickly realized my mistake as I noticed the towering walls surrounding the area we were in. However, I noticed openings on each wall, and I continued my sprint.

At this point some of the boys were yelling at me, and the others were chasing after me. They stood no chance against my god-like speed.

I looked behind me to see that most of the boys were already out of breath and have stopped running. I was about to let out a hearty laugh at them when I heard a 'klunk' noise and my head began to throb.

I had ran so fast that I knocked myself against the wall. Rubbing my head, I began to start running again towards the opening. I heard screams of protest from the people behind me, but what did that matter.

I passed through the gap and noticed something strange. The walls kept on going, on and on. There were different ways to turn, but it was followed by more walls.

Suddenly I felt yet another sharp pain on my head as I ran into something else. I thought it was another wall, but as I look up I see yet another boy looking down at me with a confused look on his face.

He was Asian with dark, messed up hair. He appeared to be out of breath and sweat dripped down his forehead and soaked through his clothes.

"W-w-w-what is a g-g-girl doing r-running through the m-maze without an a-alpha male to p-protect her?" He stuttered.

"Boy, get yo squiggly diggly head out of here, what does that even mean?" I said, clutching my AK-47 again. I didn't trust this man.

"Nevermind," he said, with a normal voice, "but I know you're not supposed to be in here."

Shit.

I turned on my heel, preparing to start running again when I realized the rest of the boys had caught up, and I was trapped.