Chapter 15

"ZART YOU FUCKING SHART" I screech at the blonde dumbass who was minding his business, gardening.

"What the hell-" he says, looking up.

I bitch slap him across his face, immediately leaving a red mark. His weak man knees fell out from under him and he fell to the ground.

"Y/n, chill out," said newt, who was following close behind me. He grabbed my wrist before i could slap Zart again.

"NO" I hissed, "HE IS MY DADDY GRIEVER. HE CANT HAVE HIM." I start slashing around and reach for my AK-47. Both Newt and Zart both flinch back.

"Y/N NO!" Newt shouts and tackles me to the ground. We roll around until we stop with him on top of me. He looks at me in shock, then looks at my lips. He starts moving his head closer, I guess my AK-47 turns him on or something.

He is only a couple of inches away now. I can smell his stank ass breath better than ever. He starts to close his eyes and leans in even more. That's it I've had enough. I shove his head away from mine and he tumbles off of me.

"dayum, that was some real tension." said Zart, still caressing his puffy cheek.

"That's it," I said. I grab hold of my AK-47 at last and shoot Zart right in between his eyes. Newt was still too butt-hurt about me swerving him that he didn't even care.

I don't know why people don't learn their lesson ever. If you ship me, you get shot.

idk i thought it was pretty simple.

I backflipped away to the weekly bonfire that was being started as the sun set. Alby was gathering firewood, so I helped him with that until everybody was gathered.

It was a chill night tonight. Mostly because nobody seemed to want to bring up game suggestions again. idk why, it was super fun last time.

I sat alone tonight. Thinking about it, Newt and Chuck were my only friends right now. Newt was busy ignoring me because of earlier today, and Chuck was assigned to keeping the fire alive.

After a couple minutes, Mohino must have taken pity on me because he came over to sit by me.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" He asked, making conversation.

"What's tomorrow?" I ask. I don't even remember what day it is today.

"Only the best holiday. Valentine's day!" He said. "Are you planning on asking anyone out?"

Obviously not bc i just found out a second ago, dumbass. "Mm, no i think i have other plans..." I say vaguely.

"Oh, yeah, alright." He said, a little disappointed.

I looked up to see everybody getting up and leaving to their beds. I look over to the fire and see that it has completely died under Chuck's watch. Chuck was over by the forest getting yelled at by Alby, so i decided to head to bed as well.

I could hardly sleep because i was squirming from excitement. I totally needed to see my Griever Daddy again. It was meant to be. I'd have to collect some wildflowers for him, first thing in the morning.

                              *       *       *

I wake up with a jerk, my eyes squinting from the bright sun. Once my eyes focus, I crawl out of my sleeping bag. I see red in my peripheral vision and I look over to see a trail of rose petals starting at my bed. I follow it with my eyes to see it leads directly into the maze walls.

Fuck yeah.