Chapter 11

I couldn't believe this bitch. The audacity, the nerve. It made me shiver just thinking about it. How DARE nucleus. This diary just became very very valuable to me.

I couldn't keep this to myself. I needed somebody to tell. Who else is better to tell than my BFF Cock. I mean Chuck, sorry.

During lunch, I decided to not eat any of Fly-Swatter's meatloaf; it wasn't like I could stomach anything today anyways. Instead I went immediately over to Chuck. I could see in his eyes he knew I meant business when I asked him to meet me in the forest after lunch.

The longest 30 minutes of my life passed as I bounced my leg, waiting for our break to be over. I felt a tap on my shoulder, which made me jump and quickly pull out my AK-47 and point at the chest of the unlucky victim.

I sighed and put down my babe as I realized it was only Alby.

"Ok, uhm, you really have a problem with that thing, but I need you to come to the homestead after lunch, it's rather urgent." He said. He had kind of a somber look in his eyes. I nod in response.

Damn it.

How the hell am I supposed to tell Chuck the hot boiling tea if hunk-man comes in and ruins everything. I go over to Chuck and tell him the meeting in the woods is cancelled, and I told him to go next morning after breakfast.

After people finish eating what they call food, I head down to the Homestead. As I walk in through the doors I see Alby, Minho, and Nut. All of them are standing with their arms crossed.

I panic. Oh god what have they caught me doing this time. I've only committed arson like- 2 times, which is a personal best.

I stand there awkwardly before Alby motions for me to sit down. I expect them to look stern, but instead they all look rather sad. A minute of silence passes until Minho coughs.

"Right well uhm, you see y/n," Alby started, breaking the silence, "Minho found something while he was running the maze this morning. He came back early to tell me, and I thought you have the right to know."

I stand there, waiting for him to continue. Instead, it's Minho who speaks next.

"We found a body... in the maze. And we're are pretty sure that it might be... Gally."

They all look at me waiting for me to react. I forgot that I was supposed to be devastated over my now dead boyfriend.

I did what I do best: Stutter.

"N-n-n-n-no, y-you're lying. It c-can't be. I n-n-never thought-" I started.

"Woah woah, it's alright. I'm so sorry, I know how close you were to him." Noose said. I gave him a death glare before continuing my act.

"I j-just can't I-imagine m-my life without h-him. M-my true b-b-b-bingus."

"Did you know anything about Gally going into the maze?" Newt asked. I gasped dramatically and sobbed harder.

"How DARE y-you accuse m-me of such a thing. I would n-never hurt my b-babe l-like that. Y-you are s-such a bad person thinking I-I had something t-to do with I-it." I mean sure, Gally was bae, but Griever was baba gril.

"Okay, easy now. I'm sure you're really sad, so we thought it would be nice to let you have the next couple of days off, and return when you feel ready." Alby said.

Perfect. This day is going so smoothly. I painted Nuclear Bomb out to be the bad guy, AND I'm getting a nice vacation.

"Y-yeah that would be g-great. Excuse m-me, I need to lay down." I said. I took my chance and left the room. They didn't even question me.